[Paid] AdMob Ads Extension : Integrate Latest AdMob SDK - 23.3.0 🔥

Did you contact @JEWEL ?

Yes, he said only Facebook because he said the above mentioned networks updated their sdks and not possible to work with kodular.

1 Like

@JEWEL
Hmmm, interesting.

I need those all.

1 Like

Please text me on Telegram / WhatsApp, I’ll send you adapters there. And setup your dashboards for Mediation.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Yes, it doesn’t support FCM and from my experience(don’t know about other extension users) this extension does not have any Mediation support. At the time of writing developer has not implemented it and don’t know why he is claiming in first post that It supports meditation (from my experience and developer is aware of it. If it’s implemented developer can provide me the meditation components and I will edit my post.

1 Like

a. Can I use it in MIT Appinventor?
b. Does it have meditation?
c. How much does it cost?
Thanks

1 Like

Yes, you can use it on MIT App Inventor 2. It’s support mediation for few ad networks. Please text me on DM to process the payment or you can directly purchase it from here.

Yeah, I purchased it today. Let’s see if it makes good job.

1 Like

Follow tutorial videos. I’ll publish a new video for App Inventor user and there I’ll show how to use your own app id with the aix.

1 Like

Please also make video about how meditation works with your extension. Because it’s not working for me. Tha ks

I might release update for the Mediation support. Mediation adapters being updated regularly, so need to update them too.

Hi Jewel, I found you on YouTube and I liked the extensions you made for admob and I already bought them, thank you very much, I will wait to see your video using this version in mit app inventor 2.

1 Like

Follow this video to setup your own AdMob App ID for Mit App Inventor 2.

1 Like

I see you have provided Github Link where .aix is available too. Have you made it free for all now?

Extension is still paid. I’ve to update the repository again.

1 Like

:android: SDK is updated to 23.2.0

• Added IsCollapsible to indicate whether the last loaded banner is collapsible.
  • Added IsLoading to indicate whether the ad is still loading.

Got the extension and exploring it now for implementation.

1 Like

Thanks for your purchased.
Don’t forget to follow published tutorial videos and provided documentation.