[Paid] AdMob Ads Extension : Integrate Latest AdMob SDK - 23.3.0 πŸ”₯

Hello @Sivasaran_S, I’ve sent you the extension via WhatsApp with tutorial videos & full documentation.

Hi jewel, please send me the update to Admob, thank you very much for the service :two_hearts:

Welcome @Octocore :rose:
I’ve sent you the update via WhatsApp.

Please send me latest Admob Extension update

:android: SDK is updated to 22.4.0

• Ad inspector: Added SDK support for requesting and showing ads requested through Ad Inspector UI. (Note: The ad inspector UI will roll out this feature at a later date, requiring a minimum SDK version of 21.4.0.)
  • Added new QueryInfo & QueryInfoWith method that takes an ad unit id.
  • Enables initial testing of the Attribution Reporting Beta and Topics Beta privacy-preserving APIs. See the AdMob Privacy Sandbox on Android guide for more information.

NOTE: This minor update is not free for all paid users.

3 Likes

i want to purchase this extension!

1 Like

Hello @DO-FU, thanks for purchasing this extension.
I’ve sent you the extension via Telegram with full documentation and tutorial videos.

1 Like

Please send me the latest updated extention.

Hi @dreemincome, I’ve sent you update via Telegram.
(Thanks)

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I will try the extension, it was purchased.

1 Like

Sure, you may share your experience here after tested the extension.

1 Like

Very good job

1 Like

hi, I’ve purchased this extension.

1 Like

I want to purchase this extension!!

1 Like

Hello @EA_EA, I’ve sent you the extension via Telegram with tutorial videos.

I want to buy this extension

1 Like

Hello @Gaming_Tips, I’ve sent you the extension via WhatsApp with documentation & tutorials.

1 Like

I noticed on KODULAR that monetization with ADMOB is no longer available, would the extension work that way?

Hi @iberlucio_santos, Kodular not provide Admob ads component, so you can use my extension to show Admob ads. All types of ads are available with consent form.