[Paid] Admob Ads With Mediation : SDK - 23.0.0 🔥

Can you show your blocks please? I’ll help you to setup blocks. If more help needed then you can join me with Anydesk.
(Thanks)

1 Like

we try to connect more than 7 days but you dont proper response.
i want to basic aia
i already send more than 50 messages to you whats’app and telegram
but you don’t send me proper basic aia.
your rewarded ad triggered auto dismissed block.
any bugs
send your basic aia then i list bugs

2 Likes

Why not check your Telegram message?

1 Like

would you like me to post screenshot of telegram and whats’app messages here ?
don’t mislead others by telling this.

2 Likes

Here I’ve uploaded example blocks ↓

Click to see example blocks
I'll upload example blocks for native ad as soon as possible.

1 Like

why ad dismissed block auto show after ad show ?

1 Like

where native ads ?

1 Like

:android: SDK version is updated to 21.3.0

• Added SDK support for requesting and showing ads requested through Ad Inspector UI.

:loudspeaker: Please knock me to get the latest version.
(Thanks)

2 Likes

Does this work with Kodular? As far as I know, Kodular does not allow Admob

1 Like

I can see you’re Premium user of Kodular, so you can use this extension. Many users are already using this extension to their application.

1 Like

I bought this extension, but it only works once when it is in normal mode (in addition we use 3 extensions to make it work). In test mode it works with a lot of effort and message on telegram with jewel .
my advice is not to buy this extension.
or improve it and make an explanatory video

2 Likes

how did you do it, i can’t do it. can you send screenshots

1 Like

Just turn off test mode and add your device id in your dashboard to show live ads before publishing on console. Very simple job.

1 Like

I’ll publish implementation video in few days, please wait.

1 Like

by removing the test mode and putting the identifiers in the dashboard (admob ID) and in the extension (block ID), it works once when the app is started, then when we try again it doesn’t there are no more banner ads

1 Like

Many users are complaining about your extension. If it’s been tested OK, and you think the problem is at users end (may be they are having issues configuring it), why don’t you share example AIA with them? That could help them configure it correctly.

When you have bunch of customers, you can’t just say all to connect with AnyDesk for a support session.

:warning: CAUTION (to users): Read user reviews and understand the extension well before you spend money in it.

1 Like

Dear @asimjib93, you’re right :+1:

That’s why I’ve published implementation guide video and providing aia file with other necessary files.

1 Like

this extension now works since it masked the manifest to change, but beware it only works on click

1 Like

May I found the solution, just replace the click with a clock

1 Like

Set load banner ad block into ScreenInitialize event.

1 Like