- Admob lightweight ads extension for you to monetize your apps with many types of ads. It’s also support dynamic views for native ad. It’s uses is very easy. Just put your ad unit ids to show your real ads, also you can show test ads. Simple, easy and very lightweight extension.
- This extension doesn’t take any commission from you.
- Enabled fast SDK initialization & fast ad loading features to improve the overall responsiveness of ads.
🤝 Supported Mediation
- Facebook (Meta) - Bidding only
- Fyber (DT Exchange)
- Unity Ads
Very simple, just import one aix then you’ll get 8+ components into one aix.
- Initialize: Call this method as early as possible after the app launches to reduce latency on the session’s first ad request. If this method is not called, the first ad request automatically initializes the Google Mobile Ads SDK.
- Ad inspector: Ad inspector is an in-app overlay that enables authorized devices to perform real-time analysis of test ad requests directly within a mobile app.
- QueryInfo: Gets query info that can be used as input in an ad request.
- OpenDebugMenu: Opens the debug menu. Initialize method must be called prior to this function.
- RegisterWebView: Registers a WebView with the Google Mobile Ads SDK to improve in-app ad monetization of ads within this WebView.
Later this year, Google will require all publishers serving ads in the EEA and the UK to use a Google-certified consent management platform (CMP). To meet that requirement, you can use any Google-certified CMP, including Google’s consent management solution. If you want to use Google’s consent management solution, the first thing you need to do is create a GDPR-compliant message and implement the UMP SDK.
App open ads are served when a user opens or switches back to your app. Why use app open ads? App open ads are specially designed to seamlessly integrate into the app open or app switch context. The unique app open ad layout offers the best user experience for this placement.
Banner ad units display rectangular ads that occupy a portion of an app’s layout. They stay on screen while users are interacting with the app, either anchored at the top or bottom of the screen or inline with content as the user scrolls. Banner ads can refresh automatically after a certain period of time.
- Fifteen plus (15+) sizes of banner ads available and also you can make custom size banner ads.
Interstitial ads are full-screen ads that appear in the form of interstitial video, text, rich media, or images. Users can choose to close an interstitial ad after a certain watching period. The length varies from one ad network to another.
Native ads allow you to customize the look and feel of the ads that appear in your app. You design the ads from the ground up: how they look, where they’re placed, and how they work within your existing app design.
Just you need to upload (.xml) file into builder asset then set the (.xml) file with the extension.
And populate all views using tags. (Watch Video)
AdMob rewarded ad units allow you to reward users with in-app items for interacting with video ads, playable ads, and surveys. Get inspired. Learn how an AdMob user boosted their revenue with rewarded ads.
Rewarded interstitial is a new type of incentivized ad format that allows you to offer rewards, such as coins or extra lives, for ads that appear automatically during natural app transitions. Unlike rewarded ads, users aren’t required to opt-in to view a rewarded interstitial.
Implementation Guide Video ↓
• Added the `PublisherPrivacyPersonalizationState` method.
• Added new `QueryInfo` & `QueryInfoWith` method that takes an ad unit id.
• Enables initial testing of the Attribution Reporting Beta and Topics Beta privacy-preserving APIs. See the AdMob Privacy Sandbox on Android guide for more information.
• Added XML layout support for native ad. Now you can design native ad using XML code.
See more notes...
Mediation: Added mediation support for app open ads.
Note: The ad inspector UI will roll out this feature at a later date, requiring a minimum SDK version of 21.4.0.
Added support for the same app key to help you deliver more relevant and personalized ads by using data collected from your apps.
Official release version for QueryInfo generation.
Note: The Ad Inspector UI will roll out this feature at a later date, requiring a minimum SDK version of 21.3.0.
Note: The Ad Inspector UI will roll out this feature at a later date, requiring a minimum SDK version of 21.2.0.
Google Mobile Ads SDK now requires all apps to be on a minimum Android API level 19 to run.
Added manifest flags to optimize initialization and ad loading.
Beta: These APIs are in beta. The return values might change without an SDK release.
Added support for custom events in ad inspector.
Size: 1 MB+
SDK Version: 22.5.0
Released On: 24 June 2021 (GMT+06:00)
Updated On: 31 October 2023 (GMT+06:00)
GitHub Repository: AdmobAds
Demo Apk: AdmobAds.apk
Payment methods: PayPal | Binance | Crypto | Skrill | Wise | Pyypl | Xoom | BKash | JazzCash | UPI
- If you’re facing any issues, please submit your issues here → Submit Issues