[Paid] Admob Ads With Mediation : SDK - 23.0.0 🔥

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Please use English here.

No you don’t need to pay again if you already have this extension.

1 Like

I have purchased this extension
thanks for nice support :blush:

you have a new version?

1 Like

:android: SDK version is updated to 21.5.0

• App Open Ads: Deprecated load methods that accept an orientation input parameter and added new methods that don’t take an orientation input. The new methods determine the orientation at request time, matching the behavior of other full-screen formats.
  • Mediation: Added mediation support for app open ads.

:loudspeaker: Please knock me to get the latest version.
(Thanks)

2 Likes

Got the last version :+1:

Thank you Jewel :slight_smile:

how to have the last version, I already bought the one before thank you

1 Like

I’ve sent you already in your Telegram!

1 Like

thank you for the latest version, but you do not specify the new modifications. and I still do not know how to make admob work without a clock, because I will not make people click to make an advertisement appear. thank you
for the backgroundtask which is in the package, I am looking for a backgroundtask without needing Tiny_DB, the Atom backgroundtask works very well moreover it still works on one of my apps, but it has not been updated and google no longer accepts it.

I found to make the banners work without using a button: see on image (and it works)

2 Likes

Hello.

I don’t understand your issue ; I’m using JEWEL extension and banners are working without clock.

Probably in your case if banners don’t appears it’s due to AdMob/AdManager configuration, or active restrictions on your account.

By the way in your blocks example your are loading banner twice in a short time ; it can be seen as a policy violation by Google and your app can be restricted.

1 Like

@JEWEL Your admob extensions are working fine after kodular new update, If we build the aab with your extension and upload on Google Play store are they uploading without any errors?

Yes, you can upload your application without any issue.

1 Like

Check your inbox please.

1 Like

The same for me, and the seller refused to refund

1 Like

Don’t buy this extension, it’s a scam. I bought it and the Ads are not working and the seller refused to refund.
@Peter Kindly investigate on this or if you can take an action to stop this scam.

4 Likes

show your problem here before posting and I can’t remember you as paid user.
If you paid me, so please knock me in my Telegram or WhatsApp to get faster response.

1 Like

1 Like

ok, please text me in Telegram or WhatsApp to get solution faster.

1 Like

Why you are not answering?
Would you please refund my money?

3 Likes