[Deprecated] [Paid] Amazon In-App Billing Extension

[PAID] Amazon In-App Billing Extension

The In-App Purchasing (IAP) API allows your app to present, process, and fulfill purchases of digital content and subscriptions within your app. Amazon supports an IAP API for Android Apps.

Configure Appstore SDK with your public key

This public key, which is unique per app, establishes a secure communication channel between the Amazon Appstore and your app. When you generate the public key from the Developer Console, Amazon generates a corresponding private key. These public and private keys form a key pair to sign license responses. Through this key pairing, you ensure that the users who install your app are authorized.

To configure your existing app with the public key:

1. Log into the Developer Console with your developer account.

2. Go to Apps & Services > My Apps . Then click your app. (If you don’t already have an app, see Log In and Add an App.)

3. Create a new version of your app. In the area below your app’s name, click Upcoming Version .

1. Go to the App Information tab.

2. Click Public Key in the upper-right area.

3. In the Public Key dialog box that appears, click the AppstoreAuthenticationKey.pem link to download a PEM file. This file contains your public key.

1. Copy the AppstoreAuthenticationKey.pem file. Then paste it into the assets folder of your builder.

Verify License

Initiates a request to retrieve the license of the currently logged-in user.
When the response is available LicenseVerified event will be called.

blocks (5)

Get User Data

Initiates a request to retrieve the user ID of the currently logged-in user.
GotUserData event will be called when a response is available.

blocks (6)

Get Purchases Updates

Initiates a request to retrieve updates about items the customer has purchased and/or canceled.
reset - Set to true to get a list of all purchases. Set to false to get a list of all purchases made since the last invocation.
When a response is available GotPurchaseUpdates event will be called.

Get Products Data

Initiates a request to retrieve item data of up to one-hundred SKUs.
skuList - List of SKUs. If the size of the list is greater than 100, an IllegalArgumentException is thrown.
When a response is available, GotProductsData event will be called.

Launch Purchase Flow

Initiates a purchase-flow for a product.
sku - Vendor SKU for which to initiate a purchase.
When the purchase-flow completes PurchaseSuccessful event will be called.

blocks (9)

Consume Purchase

Notifies Amazon about the purchase fulfillment. There is no callback for this API.
receiptId - Receipt id of the purchase.

blocks (10)

Acknowledge Purchase

Notifies Amazon about the purchase fulfillment. There is no callback for this API.
receiptId - Receipt id of the purchase.

blocks (11)

:github: GitHub Repository ↓

Extension specifications:

Size: 411 KB
Price: $12 USD
SDK Version: 3.0.3
Extension Version: 3.0.3.1
Last amendment: 25 October 2022
GitHub Repository: :github: AmazonInAppBilling

3 Likes

I personally don’t think an extension is worth $12 USD if the developer is going to just copy and paste directions.

2 Likes

Everyone is free to define a price for a piece of work… as you are free to provide the same extension for free to the community…

Taifun

1 Like

is it International payment accept i am from indian if any want pay from out of indian ex - usa bangladesh nepal etc is it work and i recive my amount please help me solve my confusion

1 Like