[Discontinued] 💲 Billing extension Version 3 (which uses the Google Play Billing API version 3.0.3 directly)

can you tell me why is it better than the in-app component provided by kodular

2 Likes

because component in kodular has some bugs and this extension maybe is paid but works :wink:

5 Likes

This extension also works on version 3 of the billing library, and the billing component of Kodular works on version 2 which soon we will not be able to use it

4 Likes

Great work Taifun :+1:

3 Likes

i found that when we refund the money of the user, the in-app billing component by kodular still shows that it is purchased, does your extension also do the same ?

1 Like

See the comments and answer here

Taifun

3 Likes

Hi @Taifun

Thats an amazing extension, as always, you are a legend…

I went through your page’s terms and conditions and point 2/3 states that the buyer has tested demo apk before buying…

Is there any such test apk ? cause i dont see it in the post, maybe i missed it​:sweat_smile:

Regards,
Aditya Chaturvedi

1 Like

see chapter " Test the functionality of the Pura Vida Airline example app" and " Test the functionality of the Simple Subscription example app" to join my test apps on Google Play

https://play.google.com/apps/testing/appinventor.ai_taifunbaer.airline

https://play.google.com/apps/testing/appinventor.ai_taifunbaer.subscribe

Taifun

2 Likes

Thanks a lot :blush:

1 Like

Have you updated the extension?

Because I didn’t receive message for new updates!

1 Like

sorry, unfortunately I do not have such fully automized process :partying_face:, see also the notes here App Inventor Extensions: Billing | Pura Vida Apps

Everyone who bought the billing extension in 2020 or 2021 will be able to download the new version for free. Please send me an email together with a proof of your purchase and your Google account and I will send you the download link. Of course you are invited to donate a small amount in case you like my work. Thank you.

I just manually sent you the download link to your Google account …

Taifun

1 Like

This is the type of extension that should be free for all. But since Kodular owns extension doesn’t work, I could pay a few dollars to get this.

Nice work :ok_hand:

1 Like

I understand what you are saying but as this extension is for making money it’s good that it need to be paid for. Also it’s unique and takes time and effort to make so the developer should be rewarded.

5 Likes

I totally agree :blue_heart:

@Taifun how would i know that the user requested a refund so that i could consume his purchase ?

please show some block if possible ?

u can consume ur product also subcriptions works great

i know i can, read my question again.

then be happy with rereading

1 Like

It is not necessary to consume the purchase…
See this answer

See also Q7 here App Inventor Extensions: Billing | Pura Vida Apps

Taifun

Taifun, I already bought this extension. How can I get this version ?