[Discontinued] 💲 Billing extension Version 3 (which uses the Google Play Billing API version 3.0.3 directly)

It is not necessary to consume the purchase…
See this answer

See also Q7 here App Inventor Extensions: Billing | Pura Vida Apps

Taifun

Taifun, I already bought this extension. How can I get this version ?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

from the documentation App Inventor Extensions: Billing | Pura Vida Apps

• Everyone who bought the billing extension in 2020 or 2021 will be able to download the new version for free. Please send me an email together with a proof of your purchase and your Google account and I will send you the download link. Of course you are invited to donate a small amount in case you like my work. Thank you.
  • Everyone who bought the billing extension in 2019 or earlier will be able to buy the new version for a reduced price of 8 USD. Please send me an email together with a proof of your purchase and your Google account.

Taifun

1 Like

@Taifun I emailed you with the .aia as proof.
Please send me the download link too !!! :blush:

It seems you are Aquib Khan. You are suspended for being to young. I will suspend this account also.

is codularly the in Google Billing API V3.0.3. increase or should I better buy this extension from Taifun?

I have designed the new app from scratch but it stops to build the aab please @Taifun is this due to kodular or something else?

Better you buy the extension from @Taifun

Are you planning to upgrade the library to version 4?

yes…
but I’m waiting a little bit so probably I can skip loibrary version 4 and use library version 5 directly as soon as it is available…

Taifun

2 Likes

I am waiting for that new update
:pray:

From the documentation App Inventor Extensions: Billing | Pura Vida Apps

Note: Starting on August 2, 2022, all new apps must use Billing Library version 4 or newer. By November 1, 2022, all updates to existing apps must use Billing Library version 4 or newer.

This billing extension will not be updated anymore. You have the following options to update your app:

Taifun

1 Like