[PAID] Firebase Cloud Messaging FCM - An Extension for Sending Push Notifications with Firebase Cloud Messaging

Sorry, it was my mistake. AI2 email and KODULAR email were different. By the way, the email I used for AI2 is a secondary email. Ok so I want to change my AI2 email. Is it possible?

DM with the details.

I don’t use DM, so I posted to Contact Me in the AI2 app.

@iamwsumit is this problem solved i am using firebase authentication but my push notification isn’t working.

Hi, I have version 1.3.0 dated 2022-02-13 of Firebase Cloud Messaging and version 1 dated 2021-11-30 of FCM Helper.
I don’t know if the versions are old but the push notification doesn’t work in my projects.
I would like to ask you :
should it also work with firebase Auth ?
is the version old and are there new ones?
why is the notification not working?

Yes.

Yes, you should use latest version of the extension.

how can i get the latest version?

Title: New Android 13 Notification Permission Extension

Hello Everyone!

The Firebase Messaging extension has been encountering issues with notification permission when the target SDK is set to 33. Luckily, I’m here with a solution.

The original Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM) project has become quite complex due to multiple versions, and unfortunately, I don’t have the time to compile and manage libraries for all those versions. So, I’ve created a new, lightweight extension designed specifically for asking notification permission on Android 13. This extension is compatible with target SDK versions 31-33.

Get it here: com.sumit.notificationpermission.aix (4.9 KB)

This extension offers a single block called “AskPermission.” You can seamlessly replace the older FCM block with this new extension and continue your push messaging.

If you are using the OneSignal extension, you may not need this extension as OneSignal is already functioning properly with Android 13.

Thanks,
Sumit :wink:

2 Likes

Title: Offline Verification for Your Extension Access

Dear Valued Users,

This is an important notice for my paid extension’s users. Until now, we’ve relied on online email verification for my paid extensions. Now, I have come up with offline verification, which will help you enhance your experience with the extension.

How Does Online Verification Work?

Whenever you are about to purchase an extension, you are asked for your builder account email address on which the extension works. This verification process is done by a REST API (which I have created). This API takes your email from the app through the extension and verifies whether it’s valid or not via the internet.

How Does Offline Verification Work?

In this process, the extension is compiled with your account email/builder keystore, and then it’s verified offline instantly within the extension.

Why Choose Offline Verification?

Please note that at times, my server may experience high traffic, or there could be occasional API issues, which may increase the chances of verification delays and potential failures. To ensure a smoother and more reliable experience, I strongly recommend trying our offline verification option. The major advantage of this is that you will have permanent access to the extension, even I could not be able to restrict you from using the extension with your account. If something happens to me or my website in the future, then it won’t have any impact on your app.

What to Do

You have to do nothing!, I will compile all the emails for all of the extensions one by one whenever I have time, and I will notify everyone whenever I release the extension on the AI2 Store.

If you prefer to stick with online verification, that’s completely fine. I’ll continue to support it.

If you have any questions or need help, please DM me.

Thank you for your support, and I look forward to providing you with an even better extension experience!

Best regards,

Sumit

hello i want FCM aix Flie . How much price ? and how to buy your extension?

See I have buyed FCM and now its not working please help me

1 Like

By same ID im registered

App is crushing please help

Please post your logcat. Also I heard from some users that FCM isn’t working with Firebase auth after kodular update.

I cat use FCM already paid app does’t start it crash first it was working well

Help me please

Maybe don’t use Firebase Auth?

Need Firebase Auth for Login in screen1

Help me I have to submit project

Best I can do is to make my FCM extension compatible with Firebase Auth component and I am doing it right now.