[PAID] Firebase Cloud Messaging FCM - An Extension for Sending Push Notifications with Firebase Cloud Messaging

He just replied that it doesn’t work with Firebase Auth, nothing else.

1 Like

Chill, I only sad that it should mentioned…
Firebase Auth a basic component so i think It should considered before paying.

1 Like

Not true, you paid for extension, not for its compatibility with other components and extensions. Everyday a lot of extensions are posted and if we start checking our extensions’ compatibility then it is going to cost a lot of time.
You needn’t worry in this case because you still have the extension which you can use in a different project.

1 Like

Yes and I found this, so why not inform other user?

5 Likes

I don’t like one signal and i love firebase, and cgm is amazing because there are no restrictions. But exactly because I love firebase I use it as much as I can so the extension is not viable for me.
But congratulations for the work.

Onesignal is currently not working for me now and I’ve been waiting for a fix in Kodular. Is this extension working in Kodular now? Looking for an alternative.

Extension has been updated. Now Firebase Authentication component works with the extension.
Sorry for inconvenience. You can get the updated version by sending me a PM.

Thanks @Hadi_Editz for reporting this bug and verifying the update.

Yes.

Thank you !

9 Likes

Hi, Sumit.
I would like to buy the extension? How can I PM you?
Cheers

The Extension works like a charm!
I would say it’s even better than Onesignal and have no monthly Prices that I’m aware of.

My favorite Extension :+1:

1 Like

What is the size of the extension ?

size is 273kb

2 Likes

@iamwsumit Can you PM me your UPI Details?

Video please … I want to see it work so bad.

Can you please upload a video to see it in action, what are limitations, and are updates for software included since Android is pushing new vesions to its software for phones rather that updates?

I don’t know what you need to see in the Video.
It’s totally working, has no Limitation I’m aware of. The only thing I know is that the Topic creation is limited at 2000.

@iamwsumit is updating his extensions. So you can use it long term in your Projects.

1 Like

There are two version of the extension.

App Inventor :- 1.1 MB
Kodular :- 273 KB

Kodular’s extension size is less because there are some libraries already available in kodular’s Push Notification component. So I don’t compile those libs in kodular’s version. In kodular, You have to simply drag the Push Notification component in your project so the play-services libs can be compiled in your app.

IMG_qs4ti1

1. The extension send notification in background and when the app is closed too.
  2. The extension currently is not able to receive messages from Firebase Console. However, it works perfectly with API and extension blocks.
  3. The extension has no problem in working with Firebase Auth and Remote Config components.

I hope this post cleared your some doubts.
Thank You

4 Likes

Thank You @iamwsumit for making such a great extension, also you are very helpful and assist when there is any support needed. :+1: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

how can someone send notification to special one or some group of audiance ?

This is the error I get:
You didnt buy the extension/component so you can’t use it until you buy it

What do you mean ? Elaborate your problem so developer help you !