[PAID] Firestore: Scalable Database

Could you please post here what new component you have added as I have tried it some days ago to fix this extension but i never got any error. The extension works fine after Recasting it to androidx.

I don’t know what changes you have made as I see nothing new in your extension. I believe you used whole sources of @jarlinsson as the blocks name are same and parameters too. I don’t think its a co-incident.

Sorry if I said anything wrong.

Thank you

5 Likes

Please take a look on it :point_up_2:. Actually I forgot to add one of the blocks :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Never mind :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Actually many of them are thinking that I just copied the documentation, but I have also changed some things in it.

Reason for not changing method names :point_up_2:

1 Like

:laughing: if you did for user ease, why is aix paid? let is be free for more ease of users, after all, no each block, function name wont be made same by any developer

4 Likes

I know it’s a full copy-paste extension.
If not, add Firestore Autoincrement feature. I’m giving the code. :::

@SimpleFunction() public void IncrementValue(String documentId,String key,int incremental){ db.document(documentId).update(key,FieldValue.increment(incremental)) .addOnSuccessListener(new OnSuccessListener() { @Override public void onSuccess(Void unused) { DocumentUpdated(true); } }) .addOnFailureListener(new OnFailureListener() { @Override public void onFailure(Exception e) { DocumentUpdated(false); ErrorOccurred(“IncrementValue”,e.getMessage()); } });
Code by @vknow360

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

First of all, you should only interfere when you are 100% sure of something.
Secondly the method you are explaining is totally waste of time because it will not work and the apk will not compile, also not working on companion.

This happens when I used @UnknownBeast’s recasted aix which he recently posted and got unlisted by Moderators. edited by Mod - please do not post link to an unlisted topic

I am sure and would always be :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Many of my projects need initial funding and to keep it stand I need some funds. So I decided to make something which isn’t available in the whole community and also very necessary too. So I went for Firestore extention, I hoped it would be very useful for the koders but here I am just defending myself from morning also people are more interested to make it free now when I had posted it for paid :frowning_face:.
Where were these coders when someone needed this extention? I have seen multiple post requesting for the Firestore extention.
Well, if someone succeded in making it, share it for free I don’t care.

1 Like

Perfect now you can post it for free.
Best of Luck :+1:

#off-topic

I agree to you but community expected something new not something paid of already made stuf and just 2-3 lines of code updated my friend, i am not your enemy

I cant because no one is allowed to post someone’s recasted/modified aix :frowning:

1 Like

Then there was no reason for this long time wasting conversation above. Absolutely no point :man_facepalming:

I am not in the favour of anyone but it’s his choice whether he put it paid or free. He didn’t force anyone to buy it. Why are you all put pressure on him.

2 Likes

Total Sold: 3 units :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Also added new payment option: Bitcoin :sunglasses:

2 Likes

dear myship by the way does this works on APPINVENTOR instead of Kodular? I already have and working application that currently is reading with firebase, but I need it to use firestore instead, FYI I cannot migrate to kodular due to some bluetooth extensions Im using

Dear MyShip, I wish to use your extension in my project.
How can I test it to be sure that is working ? Removed by Mod, please use PM
Regards