[PAID] Google Play Billing - In App Purchases [Version 5] 🔥

what about revealing it here in the community, so everyone can learn?
Taifun

1 Like

yes this is good idea, i will post little totrauiols about the design and animation

1 Like

Eagerly waiting for that :grin:

1 Like

suggest something I should introduce?

How does in app purchases work if some paid user reinstalls our app? Do you need to create profile for users to restore paid inventory or Play Billing takes care of that depending on email used to install the app?

The play billing services take care of those things.

So this aix extension allows the payment to go through Google Play? There are two others out there taifun and 5.1 but I like yours as I don’t lose any revenue using International payments and some had minimum payments that I couldn’t use as my subscriptions are $ 2.99 monthly, $ 7.99 quarterly, and $ 33.00 yearly. So this extension works in tandem with Google Play subscriptions right? Love it but can you do a video in english please.

Can I use the trial version to test it out first, thanks :slight_smile:

Hi, I dont understand this part well :sweat_smile:

Thanks for showing interest, but for some reasons, I provide no more trial version :sweat_smile:

Send trial please… :wink:

I’ve told you already, i do not wish to send trial extension anymore.

It is linked over here.

Your video about this .aix extension is showing subscriptions in another language other than english, so can I use this in english? Also, what is your app name and can you provide link on Google Play?

Yes, you can use them in english, the app was just translated.

Ok,thanks for the reply I hope you post that in a video showcasing all the capabilities of your .aix extension. The more you share and showcase the less work you have to do …:slight

1 Like

So can you show a video in English please?

Can you send the link for the trial aix please…

So what is the name of app with over 270,00 downloads using this extension?

Hello,
I have problems with other in App Billing extensions. Can you guarantee that your extension don’t make errors by check if a subscription is active. By other extensions, the check shows active although the subscription is already cancelled and it seems that the errors come overwhelming with mobile network.

1 Like