[FREE] Image Background Remover Extension

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Provide documentation, how to use, examples…

I will give you an zip file for uploading in your server.
And you need to register on remove bg website and also check the pricing of the website because you need the website api key for this extension.
You need to enter the url and join the block of auto size and then renewed image will upload in your server and you got the url of the renewed image with the help of event block .

And I will give you the testing app but now the build server was busy so I am not able to upload it now…

You did a good job. But at least provide some organized documentation for your hard work. How your blocks work, how to do some setup with removebg server.
In short, provide a complete guideline for your extension buyer to fully utilize it.

I had send but the kodular bot restrict me for the documentation.

You don’t need to do some hard work for configure this extension with remove bg website.You need to login in remove bg website and you have to go in api settings and you got 50 free credits for api execute then you have to paste api in the extension then it will work… And also your hosting have more than enough space to capture/store images in your hosting.

I’m sorry if I’m irritating you. At least show examples of what this extension can do after your app compiles ( Some screenshots and test app )

Click Here

Check this extension post and learn how to provide better documentation for your extension.

[Free] Extension OneSignalSend | Send onesignal notification from app itself

1 Like

Ok I will send you a testing documentation…

1 Like

As what @OfficialDjJohn said, where is the documentation of your extension??
And why it is paid extension :sweat_smile:

1 Like

We should start replying to a lot of extension topics like this :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Although a more extensive answer to this question is that, you’re right, it shouldn’t be. This should be able to be achieved using the “Web” component.

1 Like

It is paid because it takes to much hardwork and time

1 Like

You can also try it with web component but you have to make a api for web server to execute.

Does it remove background from the URL only, or can we also remove background from the pictures located in the Android Storage??

Yes but you have to wait for update…I will improve the blocks in the next version…

At OP’s request.