[PAID] :google_play: InApp Billing Library : Advance Billing Extension (V7.0.0) 🔥

Ok, thank you. I will try

1 Like

You’re welcome and feel free to text me anytime :+1:

i want to purchase this extension!!

Hello @Tvfull_Full, I’ve sent you the extension via WhatsApp with tutorial videos.

nice work

I want to purchase this extension!!

I’ve delivered the aix to you via WhatsApp right now, please check there.

1 Like

I was using version 5 of this plugin.
I bought the current version, but I cannot use it because there are changes. I need a simple .aia.

The structures I used with V5 were as follows:

I have a need like this:

1. When the application is opened, first ask whether the visitor is subscribed or not.
  2. If the subscriber is directed to the relevant page
  3. If not subscribed, subscription information and prices should be visible
  4. Start the subscription by clicking the button
  5. When the subscription is completed, you will be directed to the page related to the subscriber.

I need support on this matter.

How can I create the design in V6 where you see the structures in Version 5 in the images above?

You need to just replace product type block with new red helper blocks and auto acknowledge blocks are not available in V6+

I want to purchase this extension!!

Hello @Jose_Paschenda, I’ve sent you the aix with tutorial videos via WhatsApp.

Hello
I configured the extension carefully as demonstrated in the video, created an internal test version and also created the subscription service, but unfortunately the application always stops working when I include the extension’s “StartConnection”.
What am I doing wrong? Is there any base configuration in the application that prevents the extension from running?
I am sending as many images as possible to prove it.
I hope you understand that the idea is not to harm the image of the product (Extension) or the author, but just to find a solution and make it work in my app.
Any and all tips that may point to a solution will be welcome.

More imagens

Can you share photos in English?

Good extension!
Say hello to Brazil!

1 Like

Hello from Brazil!

1 Like

Hello,
I imagine that most images do not need translation as they are basic for all languages, but I am available to translate any text that raises questions.
I tried to demonstrate that I created the subscription, configured the extension blocks as stated in the video and downloaded the app through the internal testing link.
The logic is:

1. if the extension works for all other users, it should work for me too.
  2. Therefore, there must be some configuration error or some item necessary for the application to allow the extension to work.
    Do I need to check something or enter some type of permission for the extension to work?
    Without the Google Play connection module, the application works perfectly. Once connected, it stops working.

1. Internal testing
  2. Version of the application under test

Still I can’t read your images.
Please make sure you’ve created in-app subscription id not in-app product id. Cause you’re trying to get in-app subscription product.
Your blocks is looking good. Please make sure about product type with your created product id on console.

Please text me on Telegram or WhatsApp to get faster response.

I understood the recommendations, checked the information about the product (subscription).
I noticed that I was confused between the subscription ID and the product ID, both on the same Google Play screen.
Solved problem!
The extension worked very well.
I am grateful for all the attention.