[PAID]InAppReview

Write a short description

Implement InAppReview in your app so that you may ask for review without redirecting to Play Store
App Must be in PlayStore

Add a picture of all the blocks

Write instructions to use your extension

Preview

Price - Rs.600 or $10
Payment Mode - Paytm, Gpay, Paypal

16 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I was waiting for this library and finally someone make the extension thanks for this extension :relaxed: and I want to buy this extension

1 Like

Price negotiable

Thanks you very much

Great Extension

Love it dudee​:heart::fire::heart_eyes::india:

Excellent job

1 Like

Nice extension @nikzdevz :heart::heart::heart::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

@nikzdevz

Answer me a question.
That extension, is there a time to appear the notification for the user to make his evaluation? Or as soon as the user opens the app the notification will already appear?

Whevever wherever you’ll use ask review block then dialog for review will come… it will not automatically appear on screen initialization if you haven’t used ask review block

4 Likes

Nice extension, but why it is paid? If it is free i will definitely buy it. :joy:

5 Likes

Developers have the right to charge for extensions if they want. It takes knowledge and effort to create one.

7 Likes

i just create it for fun, Not take it serious.

4 Likes

Awesome extension , i want to purchase how can i

1 Like

Dm him simply

1 Like

i am interested

1 Like

Sent you a message

1 Like

I needed this and was searching for a loong time Can i have details of it @nikzdevz

1 Like

Very Nice extension @nikzdevz :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks you so much. @UnknownBeast and @GM_Shack