[Paid] Make A Free Database By Blogger Instead Of Uploading HTML Files In App

Sorry for my bad English

I have seen many apps coded from Kodular and they display html files in webview but problem is that they upload lots of html files in app assest ok fine…
but if they want to make changes in html files or want to add some extra codes in html files then they cant do that without re uploading their app…

Blogger is a secured and free website by which you can run a website but if you directly add your html codes in blogger then they will display in your app like this… with many extra option which we dont want…

but i have redesigned the blogger website by which you can only display your codes and not a single extra code… which will looks like this…

I have seen many app they display question answer in their app by html files but if they want to make changes or want to add extra question answer then they cant do that but by this they can add unlimited questions and answer at anytime without updating app

If you want me to redesign your blogger for your app then contact me…

Price Rs.1000 Paytm OR UPI

You can use it for the apps like Static App, Shayri, Quotes, Jokes, Question Answer, Poems, Story and many other things which you want.

Nice idea.
I know you want to make some money, but everything that has to change in the code can be found on Google or YouTube and it is not hard to do. If users are willing to pay that’s fine but it is not hard to do yourself.

8 Likes

right sir…
making money with my idea and nothing is impossible…

i have seen lots of app with html files thats why i created this topic

sir did you flag my post… whats wrong in my post
am i doing any scam…

No i didn’t flag it. But it was flagged because of your mail adres in your post. I edited your post. If you want a response ask for a pm from other users, but don’t post personal info.

2 Likes

thanksss you very much sir

Thanks for the source code now we know what we need to do :grin:

/Boban

5 Likes

its not fair sir :grin:

You explained the whole concept bro edit the post

1 Like

Boban Sir If Know How To Make Blogger Like This Then Plz Tell Us

Plz sir help us @Boban

Bro this is simple html code which you can edit in theme section of blogger and you get youtube videos and many post about keywords editing themes in blogger and custom theme in blogger.
Go search and make According to your need

All tutorial is fake I haven’t find any real tutorial if you have any post link then give

Go to the links above and check the source

/Boban

contact me in pm

You didnt got what he trying to said… 1st for his blogger website you dont need any hosting it will run free lifetime on blogger…
He want to say that… many people use html files in assets and instread to using html files in assets u can try his designed blogger in which there will be only our neat and clean code not any extra code of blogger…

Example

This is not any design of kodular or any other extension its a webview and displaying his blogger page… and you can change your content text or add more anytime…

So dont try to astray anyone if he is interesting in his topic idea… you should edit your post… and read agin his post carefully what he wants to say…

Pls.dont mind

I understood everything clearly, and said that no one should get offended. Did you order from him? If so, would you mind sending a link to the website.

ok i m posting some testing link… for best view use these links in your app…

https://mydemoapp.blogspot.com/2020/04/point-system.html
https://mydemoapp.blogspot.com/2020/04/winner-selection.html
https://mydemoapp.blogspot.com/2020/04/rules.html
https://mydemoapp.blogspot.com/2020/04/schedule.html

also he teaches me how to encrypt and protect your codes from cheaters :smirk:

CSS doesn’t show up in the Viewsource page. Or you used a tool that makes the code more difficult to read, but is still not “encrypted”. See here, its impossible to encrypt HTML codes:

No such thing if you use CSS, but based on this screenshot looks like its just basic html

yes but you can protect your code from being copied and make changes…

that is very simple and demo even i havent use anything in that…

try these links and these links are the real things for which i created this post… and also please try once to copy codes and make changes in that…