[Paid] SmoothMenuBar - New way for creating Bottom or Top Menu

something like that, in bottom navigation has a id so its easy to select the arrangement

Anyway, i like very much this extension and maybe i will use this on future :wink:

1 Like

But i don’t think that why u excuse on this :neutral_face::neutral_face: it’s works like the same buddy. He use the vertical for showing the screen not for the extension :neutral_face::neutral_face::roll_eyes: I don’t know that u understand or not…but i m​:relieved::sweat_smile::joy:

1 Like

Amazing extension my boy :heart: i like it :slightly_smiling_face: and works well on my phone

1 Like

Nice extension. Good work. :heavy_heart_exclamation:

But the extension name isn’t looking relevant, it may be like Advanced bottom navigation menu or something related to bottom navigation manu. :+1:

This is similar as

even i think so but if you or anyone can suggest i will surely change the name

1 Like

please follow the naming conventions, adjust and republish the extension
thank you

Taifun

2 Likes

Yes after getting the name suggestion I will follow the naming convention

i just forgot to tell that you can also create scrollable bottom like below

Honest opinion, if i were to see something like this i wouldn’t notice there are extra tabs/icons unless i would scroll. There should be a small indicator or something like ... somewhere in the right bottom corner to let the users know they are extra tabs that are not currently visible

1 Like

yes that i know,i just gave an example
you can set width of menu bar according to your need by setting it from designer of arrangement you are using for menu

in above video i have set width of bottom bar to 450px
as you can see below
in below example i have decreased the width of vertical arrangement 1 to 400 and got this result

1 Like

It can be easily possible with animation utility!
BTW nyc extension

3 Likes

Give a Try… you can create nearly similar to it

No need to try I am sure It can with animation utility

5 Likes

have the link for that extension? I didn’t find anywhere!

1 Like

First of all welcome to the community!

Because it’s paid extension you have to pay for it

I mean the extension that @iamwsumit quoted

1 Like

it is not a extension it is a component in kodular call Animation Utils

1 Like

it about animation utilities - a component in kodular

oh yes, the “animation utility” i know, is that he quoted “nyc BTW”, i thought this was an extension, sorry, i’m a little new in kodular and in the community, i don’t have much idea! but thanks guys, for the help!

1 Like

Hello,
i want buy it :slight_smile:

1 Like