[Paid] SmoothMenuBar - New way for creating Bottom or Top Menu

Write a short description

Using this Extension you can create the menu bar inside any Horizontal or Vertical Arrangement.

Add a picture of all the blocks

Write instructions to use your extension

Using this Block you can create the menu bar inside any Horizontal or Vertical Arrangement.
Following are the way to use blocks -
Arrangement - In this you have set your Horizontal Or Vertical Arrangement with Height and width defined for menu

BackgroundColor - Hex Code of Background Color of Menu

SliderColor - Hex code of color of card moves on Click

OptionList - List of Strings of all the option you want.

IconsList - List of icons name if it is image then every item in list must be Icon Filename with its format and then the parameter IconFont must be blank, if its font then every item must contain the icon name also font file name must be defined in IconFont parameter.

ActiveOption - This parameter will set the sliding card behind the Option when menu created
IconFont - Name the file of the font you are using for icon but remember if you are using image icon then leave it blank text.
TextIcon - Name the file of the font you are using for Text if you want any else leave it blank
TextColor - Hex code of Color of the text You want to set for option text and icon if used

This event will be triggered when any option got long Clicked. Here option will give the string value of option name which got long clicked.

This event will be triggered when any option got Clicked. Here option will give the string value of option name which got clicked.

using this block you can modify the card moving behind on click.

Example

In above example i have used font awesome icon and in icon list i have give all the unicode glyph of icon.

Preview

How to buy?

Just sent me a personal message.
Price-
Gpay,PhonePe,Paytm - Rs.500
Paypal - $9

14 Likes

Wow… great…wants to buy…pm u broo :kissing_heart::heart::india:

2 Likes

Good extension, if you want, it will br good to add a ID on .Create block equal the botton navigation component, it will reduce this significant amount of blocks

Do you mean index of option?

Thanks you so much @hemantadahalofficial

Name & work is similar broo no bugs or lag by using this extension… love it :heart::india: i think i m the fist :relieved::sweat_smile:

1 Like

You Are…:heart:

something like that, in bottom navigation has a id so its easy to select the arrangement

Anyway, i like very much this extension and maybe i will use this on future :wink:

1 Like

But i don’t think that why u excuse on this :neutral_face::neutral_face: it’s works like the same buddy. He use the vertical for showing the screen not for the extension :neutral_face::neutral_face::roll_eyes: I don’t know that u understand or not…but i m​:relieved::sweat_smile::joy:

1 Like

Amazing extension my boy :heart: i like it :slightly_smiling_face: and works well on my phone

1 Like

Nice extension. Good work. :heavy_heart_exclamation:

But the extension name isn’t looking relevant, it may be like Advanced bottom navigation menu or something related to bottom navigation manu. :+1:

This is similar as

even i think so but if you or anyone can suggest i will surely change the name

1 Like

please follow the naming conventions, adjust and republish the extension
thank you

Taifun

2 Likes

Yes after getting the name suggestion I will follow the naming convention

i just forgot to tell that you can also create scrollable bottom like below

Honest opinion, if i were to see something like this i wouldn’t notice there are extra tabs/icons unless i would scroll. There should be a small indicator or something like ... somewhere in the right bottom corner to let the users know they are extra tabs that are not currently visible

1 Like

yes that i know,i just gave an example
you can set width of menu bar according to your need by setting it from designer of arrangement you are using for menu

in above video i have set width of bottom bar to 450px
as you can see below
in below example i have decreased the width of vertical arrangement 1 to 400 and got this result

1 Like

It can be easily possible with animation utility!
BTW nyc extension

3 Likes

Give a Try… you can create nearly similar to it

No need to try I am sure It can with animation utility

5 Likes