[PAID] ESC/POS Thermal Printing extension (Bluetooth/Network)

I need the extension please

2 Likes

I eant how to purchase

2 Likes

please PM me i intrested buy thus extension tq

2 Likes

I want to buy the extension, please PM me

2 Likes

he is responding too late br0 try some alternatives

1 Like

prints in 58mm and 80mm? is there any block to choose roll width option?

1 Like

When will it be possible to have an extension for label printers? If you need the TSPL language PDF, just ask me and I will gladly provide it! I also provide if you want the POS 9210 Printer SDK Kit.

1 Like

Dear Mr. PM

Please send us about your Paypal account. I’m interest your extension.

Best Regards
JVPK

2 Likes

Does it work for a zebra zq580 or rw420 printer?

2 Likes

Is this extension compatible with USB Thermal Printers ?
58 mm or 80 mm ?
If compatible with USB (OTG) then I am definitely buying it.
Please PM me.

1 Like

Hello, the paper width is not defined on the extension so it should work with no problem on any size including 58 mm or 80 mm.

Unfortunately is not possible with this extension to connect via OTG. For that purpose you may use the Usb Connector extension by Daniel (15USD):

But you’d still have to buy the Esc Pos command extension. You can buy it from him or use my extension instead.

ESC POS extension by Daniel (20 USD) + USB Connector (15 USD) = $35 USD in total

ThermalPrinting Extension by me (7 USD) + USB Connector (15 USD) = $22 USD in total

3 Likes

how I buy it.

2 Likes

i need this extension can paypal mail

1 Like

Please, I need to buy this extension.

1 Like

Hi, I am interested.
Can you PM me please?
Thanks

2 Likes

Boa noite, me interesso na extensao. Como eu mando MP?
i want to buy, how i send a MP? im new here and dont find the PM button. PM is a Private message? I dont find the private message here

2 Likes

PM is private message but since you are a new member in the community this option is not yet available to you. I’m sure that the developer will see your post and contact you

1 Like

Sent you a PM

2 Likes

Nice Extension

2 Likes

@mmnettime I m currently working on an app that is all about retail management so i will buy this extension!

2 Likes