SaveListValue - Save List value
key input type text
value input type list

SaveStringValue - Save String value
key input type text
value input type text

Event Blocks

ValueChanged - On value change

This docs is generated from AIX Docs - Cttricks. Hit :heart: button if you liked this extension and feel free to comment below your reviews and suggestion.

Price 150INR :moneybag:
Pm me for buy the extension :innocent:

6 Likes

huh ?? which is the niotron blocks can u mention ? :joy:
go to builder and check kodular blocks :no_mouth:

3 Likes

Can you explain how your extension is secured as compared to tinydb component ?

And as you described about extra features, I didn’t find it anything different. I can save all types of data in tinydb component text,boolen,integer,list,etc.
This extension just has some extra blocks of that, but nothing different for the normal Component.

Therefore I think it’s not worth as a paid Extension, although it’s my opinion. If I am wrong please correct me.

5 Likes

Spelling mistake.

And btw, this extension is much less convenient than the original tinyDB. Why do I need to use a separate block for every type of value? The original component only needed one method to do so.

3 Likes

it’s just not about returning object specific values, it’s based on SecuredSharedPreference and not the normal SharedPreference one to it’s definitely way more secure than the existing the Tiny db.

1 Like

Well, for security, We can just encrypt value while saving and we can decrypt while getting value

:slight_smile:

Some useful ones to encrypt your tinydb data :

2 Likes

Exactly, my whole point is that. The extension you are offering as a paid extension, same thing can be done using free resources.

3 Likes

R u comedy me :joy::joy::joy:
Let’s see u create a apk with this and i will create a apk with my Extension and check which is more secured :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Well, In my opinion, its quite clear, you used TinyDB component source + features it offers are easy to implement with builtin blocks + how can I be assured of security

And also, kindly be ethical while discussion in community

3 Likes

Do you mean EncyptedSharedPreferencs?

1 Like

Better functionality and feature can be achieved with custom objects not limited to just (Int/number, String/text or List).

If you are using Library/AndroidClas, just see into the sources, ofc it does cryptography before saving, so users can just encrypt data before saving anywhere.

1 Like

“What does the extension has to do with viewing source code? Its secured enough to protect user data and I’m confident about it, And also remember there is multiple way to achive same thing in programing, its not like my way is the best way and other’s way is not good”

2 Likes

Finally someone like me :rofl:

By the way :rofl: :rofl:

Okay let have test give me your test apk and i will change the stored value with these tools - Cheat Droid Pro and GameGuardian

let see

3 Likes