Payment gateway extension for Nepal ( Esewa, Khalti , Ime Pay, Prabhu Pay)

Sorry for the delay, I will launch it by end of this week to help the people from nepal that face payment issues in their apps

eagerly waiting for it
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Trying my best to do it

Dm me for testing it

I want to test this please provide me this extension link. I am from Nepal

Dm kindly,

News of aix till now
We are getting app crashing issue somehow :pensive: We will solve it, #WorkingHard

Great Work
Please develop it
It will be a great help for us.

1 Like

@therealbishwash @Sumit_mehta @lxmipaudel
If you guys have a merchant id of E-Sewa or Khalti , can you PM me ??

@therealbishwash pm me your ime pay credentials

i do have merchant id of esewa

we can get it from eSewa Epay documentation page

I am talking with IME Pay , hope they provides test credentials

I found , It is almost impossible to use Esewa or IME Pay 's sdk to integrate in the extension as it is not possible(as far as i know) to use aar libraries as extension.
I’ve made the extension using jar library but it was crashing due to this reason :

But I was trying to overcome this error by removing resources and adding required parameters programatically . It might takes more days and also i am not sure whether it will work or not …

Also,
Why don’t using webviewer to use these gateways ?
For Esewa , this will guide you ,
https://developer.esewa.com.np/#/epay

May I have apk ? :sweat_smile: I can find exact error using logcat and maybe some help can be done…

I am already using Esewa and Khalti payment gateway (with custom amount) in my app through Web viewer.

1 Like

I’m trying to create extension with sdk … I’ll notify in this thread soon …

2 Likes

Any update?

Esewa extension needs .aar files, There is a milestone in Appinventor that will be due very soon after that, it will be possible to continue our work on this extension

Hey i am backend developer and ,i am made an esewa and khalti auth but its paid (‘only 100 rs’) its because it is modified version of ‘GitHub - Enderman8843/PaytmAi2Extension’ reply me if you want

Any references? You cant ask people to just buy it blindly

Any demo video?