Phase • Animations made easy!

Thank you very much for this amazing extension!

I would like to ask if there’s a better flip animation, because the FlipIn and FlipOut animations don’t quite match. Nonetheless, this is an amazing and supper helpful extension!

2 Likes

is there any bug in this extention. i used many animation then i found out that it doesn’t work for first time like when you set animation when button click it doesn’t work first time

its not working on me either
edit: its working after enabling device animations from settings.

2 Likes

@Lazy_Developer, apart from the lagging issue in some animation techniques, I’m not aware of as such any other bug in the extension. Can you please elaborate your problem a bit more and also post a picture of your blocks?

@Dot_Zeppelin what you mean by not working. Please be a bit more specific. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

sorry i forgot to enable animations on my phone before checking, now everything works, apologies once again.

4 Likes

You are awesome Shreyash. Your extension made my app UI much better. Keep it up…

4 Likes

Not Working On App Inventor

3 Likes

I’m sorry but all extension here you be shure work in Kodular.
Why you don’t build you app with Kodular ?

2 Likes

There’s a different version of the extension for App Inventor 2. Have a look:

4 Likes

thank you… I now added that link also in the extensions directory
Taifun

6 Likes

There is no simple rotation, but other cool rotations are good.

4 Likes

So, i have a problem. if I try my animation it says I have too many arguments. 7 instead of 6.
Anybody can help?

3 Likes

Welcome. Why don’t you show your blocks. That is the only way anyone can help you.

6 Likes

3 Likes

See here:

5 Likes

Thanks, I will try that!

4 Likes

hey @Shreyash i m getting this error after the new companion update…fix it and upload a updated version ASAP please

2 Likes

can you show blocks

1 Like

have u evr try this extension on new version of companion fist test urself thn reply on my comment

Seems like you’re enrolled for beta testing of the companion. The upcoming update of Kodular brings support for AndroidX, and that breaks the extension using Android support libraries. You can either roll back to the current stable version of the companion or use the updated AndroidX version of the extension from the MIT App Inventor community.

PS: I’ll update this topic with new AndroidX version of extension as soon as Kodular releases the new update.

4 Likes