Phase • Animations made easy!

this is not possible currently, see here why

Taifun

4 Likes

… and here in the original post:

https://community.appinventor.mit.edu/t/androidx-libraries/4278

1 Like

Can we rotate only background image of an arrangement using this extension? Other component inside that arrangement should not be rotate…

No, you can’t do it. Background image ain’t component itself, it’s just property of a component. You’ll have to figure out some workaround.

1 Like

Sooo helpful extension

1 Like

I just LOVE this extension and it’s soo useful. I used it in my App which will be published soon, and it is just amazing.

The fact that shocked me is, that this extension is 100% free and @Shreyash made this completely without gaining money.

I just can thank you very very much and hope to see other good work like this in the future.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

7 Likes

can you add animation to pop out components?

Have you tried this extension by @Jerin_Jacob?

1 Like

@Shreyash sorry, I meant pop up and not pot out

Can you please specify what do you mean by “pop” animation? Have you tried the Bounce type animations already available in Phase?

BounceIn , BounceInDown , BounceInLeft , BounceInRight , BounceInUp , BounceOut , BounceOutDown , BounceOutLeft , BounceOutRight , BounceOutUp

1 Like

you can refer this video

1 Like

Have you tried BounceIn/Out animations? They perform the exact same thing.

PS: Take a look at the demo app to see all the available animations in action.

2 Likes

Will we see a future update?

Most probably, no. Is there something specific you want to be added?

1 Like

No, but I see a very great extension

I always love new things from you :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

It is a very amazing extension.
Dear, can you add another technique in Attention category, which is shiny overlay animation. Some time we see this time animation in many app, that is a shiny effect animated which is very attractive.
like this: shiny-button-featured-image-w-1080x600

3 Likes

Hi @saisab_29_6_2000,
The effect you’re requesting doesn’t match with other animation techniques. All the animation techniques available in Phase are related with motion of visible components.

1 Like

Hi @Shreyash,
Your extension is great.

However, can you add this ripple effect too in Phase.

Hi @LetsCode,
It seems more of a transition pattern between two activities/fragments than a simple ripple effect to me. Phase doesn’t deals with such transitions. Sorry.

3 Likes

Ok @Shreyash,

However, if you make such an extension I will be happy to use :smile:.

2 Likes