Play store refused to update my app

Hi everyone,

Play store refused to update my app beacuse of:

Issue: Violation of Families Policy Requirements

We have detected that your app includes non-certified ad SDKs or SDKs that are not approved for use in child-directed services. Any SDKs used in the app must be appropriate for use in child-directed services. Additionally, apps that solely target children must not contain any SDKs that are not approved for use in child-directed services, including ads SDKs. Apps in the Designed for Families program must only use ad SDKs that have certified their compliance with the Families Ads Program.

And my app dosnt has any ads. Does anyone have an idea ?

Can you share your apk…

I couldn’t upload because the size is high

Have you seen any ads?

Well, you have login stuff so can’t proceed in testing…

Someone else may try out.

Why do you have 2 accounts on the community. You are only allowed one, which should i delete?

So your is made for kids if yes then your app have ads SDK which is not for kids. Maybe this is kodular ads SDK. You rate your app to 16+ rating then you can update your app. This temporary solution for now and solving this problem only kodular tell us the better answer because kodular show their ads that ads SDK is not for kids.

Do that what I told you for temporary solution

1 Like

ok thank you. I will try

Yes I have two account. But I have projects in all.

ok you delete comminity account. You can delete my other occount. Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.