Play store rejected my app

I was trying to upload an app I created on Makeroid to PlayStore and it appears that my app violated something. Then I created a new application and just put a button and a subtitle and did the process of alignment and alignment and evie to the playstore and gave the same error. What could this error be?

1 Like

Google Play restricts the use of high risk or sensitive permissions, including the SMS or Call Log permissions. If your app does not require access to Call Log or SMS permissions, you must remove these permissions from your app. You can use it, only if your app requires these permissions to function correctly.

Check if your app really need this permission.

Put prompt also a strong policy and privacy at the first run of the app that include SMS permission of information.

Already solved, the error was in I put a new keystore in the APK that I downloaded from Kodular. When Kodular creates the APP it already creates signed, just post. Thank you friends!

1 Like

It is crazy. The problem had nothing to do with the error message Google sent.
It makes me crazy. Sometimes we suffer for a long time with a problem just because we were trying to correct something that was not wrong at all.

1 Like

Yes, you are completely right!

1 Like

You can also put your apk on another app store. Then you won’t have the Google problems.

1 Like

But other store won’t have as much downloads either.
I did never have any app at other store with at least 2% of the downloads I had on Google Play.

Installing apps from other apps store is harder . May be that’s the reason users like Google Play.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.