Playstore too late, it's ok?

My app submitted 10days ago, still in pending, they are reviewing. Is it OK at this situation?

Note: I had keystore problem in my app, so I deleted keystore then uploaded it to play store

It usually takes 3-4 days

It does seem a long time. My first game Target and Destroy took 4 days to be approved and then 4 days for each update.

My second game Speedy Stars was submitted on Sunday just after midnight and I’m still waiting.

However, there was a message saying it can take longer than 7 days.

1 Like

It may take time

Any of my app didn’t took more than 5 hours to be approved on play store…
What kind of app was yours?

My app took 4 to 5 days

Don’t worry. One of my apps got published yesterday and I submitted it on 29th June. They are taking time because of COVID. :sweat_smile:

Also, if your developer account is new then it will take more time, else it will take around 4-5 days.

2 Likes

It depends on the individual case. One of my last releases took more than 10 days to get published in the Play Store. And I registered my developer account more than 8 years ago. Other of my recent releases were published in a few hours.

So be patient.

1 Like

OH… Thanks for the information. :slight_smile:

1 Like

My app also takes 4 days to update in playstore . That’s the pandemic situation all over that’s why they take more time for review.
See this :arrow_down:

one time, even my app was approved in just 2 hours :grinning:

2 Likes

me too but b4 covid19

1 Like