Please Remove Unity Ads kodular 😑

I would like to ask @Peter if it is legal to use both AdMob and Facebook Ads to my App which I have published on Play Store

I’m facing today this prblm

1 Like

legal if following Mediation policies

Hello @Deepanshu_Arya my point is I don’t want to be like an earning Developer, my intention to create Apps is not to make money but I want to help people learn things in smooth ways but since it is a free App I would like to earn something in my pocket and kodular.io to get %10 of my earning this shows appreciation for using their Platform to create my Apps.

So, would someone tell me which is the best at least which is paying higher than other, between AdMob, Facebook and Amazon ads component to use and earn good money?

I just want to use one component not all.

1 Like

Once again, I’m not believing you…
You haven’t sent any app link to demonstrate it, you’re an earning apps developer…

We have set the config we have for Unity Ads in June, so it’s not possible that you face “that issue” since today…

2 Likes
3 Likes

What about the paid task app…
Users have to complete a task and will get paid…
It is allowed by the Google also…
Google it shelf has made this type of app…
You can see this app for example :-https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.paidtasks

You can see package name is com.google.android.apps.paidtasks
At last there is paidtasks…
Can we also make similar app in this community or not…

Note : Just for information, I am not going to develop… Maybe in future…

1 Like

It is totally different, Google reward you for completing survey where as earning/task app focus on impression/views of the ad

1 Like

You know Google also take some percent of the total money invested by the company for the survey…

We will add Offerwall not admob or any other…

So it is ok

just make sure that it must not get fake views and clicks to ads

It means we can make rewarding app (earning app)… There will not be any invalid activity…

Earning apps are not allowed. You could loose your Kodular developer account

yup

No

Okk…
Sir can you please try to add Unity banner ads as soon as possible…

Please…

Can you show me a demo about what type of app, can we include ads in rewarding app or not

do not show ads to user and give them reward, do not used ads in rewarding app. you may go with the concept of google opinion reward

Ok…

But how will I earn…

I don’t want to make any survey app…

Can I include others app as a Offerwall…

I will contact other developers and they will pay me per download is that allowed

There are a lot of app ideas to use. Just don’t make any type of earning apps, then you will be fine.

2 Likes

Hello guys please close this topic okay :ok_hand: it