(Poll) Is apps.new really helpful to you?

Kodular released new website (apps.new)
when you go to apps.new in your browser it opens a new project in your Kodular Creator with a random name

In my Creator, I have a project named “Test” … I use it for testing purposes.
I create new screens and remove screens for different testings

My Opinion: It is not useful for me… My projects section look like junk/unorganized if I create a new project every time for testing things and deleting those projects is a big headache as I have to enter the name of the project. Anyways, its not a problem for me as it don’t disturb

What do you feel about this? Reply…

Is it useful to you?

• Yes, Its Useful
  • Sometimes
  • No, Its Not Useful

0 voters

Actually it could be more useful if it would create a guest account session instead of classic sign-in if the user is not signed in. (like how code.appinventor.mit.edu allows you to login with a re-visit code instead of an account.), so people wouldn’t spend time with login/sign-up and the new projects wouldn’t be mixed with other projects.

6 Likes

But majority of people will stay logged in

1 Like

Then it could show a pop-up that you can select an account to continue. Using your personal account or creating a new guest session. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Where is guest option?

It is mandatory to log in
As per my knowledge

@yusufcihan and I (and probably few others) want that there should be an option which lets us continue without revealing our identity or logging into our account.

4 Likes

Maybe, there should be a option to auto delete the project created with apps.new after we finish our work? If logging into our accounts is mandatory?

2 Likes

Probably, apps.new is good for trying some new extension and guides for test, but it should not be used with our regular account. Instead as @vknow360 any others suggest there should be an option for gest account or something similar to that.

1 Like

Hi @David
Happy Birthday :birthday::gift: :partying_face:

If I am not wrong then Kodular does not want to take suggestions on this topic and nothing will be changed in apps.new .
So by giving suggestions we are just wasting our time :zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

We had the discussion of apps.new already. I close and unlist this.