Problem associated with list making

00000 in 1st user send section will be set to the firebase bucket and 11111111 in 2nd user receive will be set to the firebase bucket ;
000000 is the contact number of recevier user while 111111 is the contact number of sending receiver

1 Like

Sorry for interrupting in between but, was this :point_up: part intended in your above reply @Mohamed_Tamer?

1 Like

#off-topic
Fixed :sweat_smile: that was a part of an old reply.I donā€™t know even how did this came here?thanks for letting me know @Vaibhav

1 Like

Hi
I dint receive the data from the other phone . I had send the data to a known number but i dint receive the data from the sender phone
Y is it so ?
ThankUing in advance

1 Like

Can you show me your database.I want to know if what iā€™m thinking is correct.

1 Like

th!
This is my database .

This is my receiving section of the app.

This is send section of the app.

What about replacing get value with data changed event?

I dint understand what u said

1 Like

Okay there is a block called data changed event.Its trigerred automaticly when the data changed in your database.replace the got value event with this event.

2 Likes

okay i had changed .

i typed in send phone number rather than the receiving number . Is that the reason ?

Maybe it;s the problem.Try now.

i got the data in the firebase database in that number ; But i cannot retrieve that data in my receiving phone even though i typed the same number . Is there any problem in the receving blocks ??

I think there must be a connect button which will set the two mobiles storage bucket to the number typed in the text box.So they can start sending and reciving.

You can try this i guess that the second phone storage bu

cket isnā€™t the same as the first phone.The user must set it.:

U mean like this . This block is in Receiving section .

Okay, have you set both the two mobiles to the same number??

ThankU , it is working rn .
A small doubt regarding firebase database :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thatā€™s great :partying_face:
Can you tell us what was the problem?

It was the click button ; that i had set to call the firebase database
my doubt is :
Since the users are using the same firebase data base in the app, Will the database take more than one phonenumber .
For example , A person from India sends the data to a number ; at the same time another person , from other part of the world send a data to a number . Will tghese two number be stored in firebase . Is there any problem regarding this storage as the app will be used by millions .

1 Like