Problem opening the screen The application crashes when opening a specific screen

Also, when I try to export and re-import it, a problem occurs as it issues another screen. I tried more than five times and found the same problem as it issues another screen.

This is the correct way to close one screen and open another.

Tried it and it didn’t work
Also, another screen changes, only this screen does not change

So you must be doing something wrong, because that way it always worked for me and the most correct way to do the function.

I do not think the problem is from the method because I have been working on an application for a while and it was working fine in this way to open the screens, but yesterday I found this problem when I opened the application even though I did not change the blocks

May be because any of the component/extension property field is empty of the screen you are trying to open

Refer :point_down:

@Anu10
Everything is fine and the app is still crashing

Use logcat find what causes the crash

How do I know the cause of the problem through this application

@dora_paz

Post your apk here

Please upload again apk

I tried, I can’t download it because it’s 13 mo, what a bad situation​:tired_face:

Upload it to gdrive and post a link here

@dora_paz

1. Thank you for your interest in helping me 2) I’m sorry for the delay because the internet is very weak for me. This is the link

Please make link shareable, Ican not access it

03-27 17:45:45.589 25638 25638 E AndroidRuntime: Process: com.wk1292.Dimarabe7, PID: 25638
03-27 17:45:45.589 25638 25638 E AndroidRuntime: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start activity ComponentInfo{com.wk1292.Dimarabe7/io.kodular.waelkhalfi1292.Dima_rabe7_BAZ_copy.ImportC49G55}: java.lang.NullPointerException: Firebase Storage component is not present.
03-27 17:45:45.589 25638 25638 E AndroidRuntime: Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: Firebase Storage component is not present.

@dora_paz
First of all, I’m sorry I flagged you down, so you broke the law
I put a mark on you because this problem to me before and you are the one who solved it for me. Please help me. I have been working on this application for a long time and I do not want my work to be wasted with your permission Can you tell me the cause of the problem in the application? I have put the application in apk and thank you very much I hope you understand me and I will never forget this favor

The problem is when you go to the home screen, the app crashes
:sleepy: :pensive: :sleepy: :pray:

Number:11111111
Password:111111

Post a screenshot of all the extension that you use

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Failed resolution of: Lcom/google/android/gms/common/R$string;

Thank you for your interest in helping me

@dora_paz

Remove fireanalytics and try again