Problem while getting some values from a Dynamic list

Hi Koders,

I was working in one of my project where I m getting data and values in json list with Jon tools extension. All the thinks work fine but getting error like this
“Attempt to get value 7 from list of 6” every time even if I change the list to -1 then lso got the same error.

Can anyone help me ??

Thanks!

2 Likes

Display list in a label1 so that you know that how many items in a list
& label2 length of list, i have this problem also but sort out from this as i know
there is less item in a list

Sorry but i m extracting the list lenght from number of json string. And the lost can’t change and even then getting the error of attempts to get value over the list lenght.

Ot works fine but only give the errors.

show us what you did in the block editor than we can help you maybe

okay!! here’s the block if you can understand :joy: :joy:

blocks

i m also getting a notifier dialogue at bottom of screen

Error 1109

basicaaly if i remove all th eerror , the app is working properly. Even then don’t know why getting these error.

Is there any way to ingone th errors in App??

you use a url what is not valid, mean that you dont get any data back from that url.

:Look into that post from me and the answer from a meber which helped me out with json.
I believe you can work in a easier way than now.
yOu have a teest aia file there too to look how it works.

Warnings can be ignored but you can’t ignore errors, (You can ignore “Runtime error” dialog, but still error will be there) because they are important and must be fixed.

And how can i ignore that ?? mean i don’t want to show that dialogue in App

You need fix error to remove Runtime error dialog, but if you press Back button or anywhere in screen except dialog, you will ignore dialog for once.

Hi @plang58,
i had tried your way and got stuck their can’t even do that i had one before with jsontools.
( i m fetching the post data from wp rest API )
see the screen shots if you or anyone else can help::

rest%20api%20wp%201

rest%20api%20wp%202

rest%20api%20wp%203

i need the api without that i dont know how the json tree is made.

i had mentioned here that i m fetch data from wordpress rest API
to see you can use api of any wp site like :

Hi,
Thanks to all that you had tried to help me solving my problem. And Happy to say that i had solved the problem.

I eas just a minor mistake of block i had done and make to find in about a month with delaying all my work.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.