Problem with unity ads of kodular

Recently I uploaded an app to play store. I have implemented one interstitial ad. the implementation is simple. user taps on a button, after button click, an interstitial advertisement pops up and after closing it, another arrangement gets visible. It works perfectly with Admob ads from my account but with unity ads (kodular ads ) the arrangements are not switching after closing the ad. I have to tap on the button again to make the arrangement visible. this is going against Admob policy of recurring ads. If anyone knows what could be the possible reason please share here. I can not replicate the error on live ad units. thank you. :slightly_smiling_face:

ad openededit.pngcom adclosededit.pngcom !
play_btn_edite.pngcomp

Maybe you just have to be patient and wait until the app has checked by kodular!

got the solution. it was a small correction

Share the solution if other people have the same problem.

As shown in the above screenshots, I am setting the vertical arrangment visible only after closing the interstitial ad. but I have to make it visible on button/label (Label2 as shown in the pic) click. so that after closing the ad, the user can see the next arrangement instead of previous one. It was a small correction on my part. I am using just one screen and switching the arrangements by hiding/unhiding their visibility.

1 Like

sure. :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.