Problema di compilazione, evaluating syntax transformer ‘if’ threw java.lang.StackOverflowError

I am having a trauma with kodular appybuilder, first they canceled all the programs made and I already gave them up for lost now I had to carry out a project from 0 because appybuilder gave me an error in kodular a whole month to pass everything to kodular now it gives me an error of compiling the same program as in appybuilder did not give me an error.

Kodular is unable to compile this project.
The compiler error output was
________Checking dangerous extensions
________Preparing application icon
________Creating animation xml
________Creating fragment xml
________Creating listview xml in res/layout/…
________Creating listview xml in res/layout-v21/…
________Creating xml in res/drawable/…
________Creating splash png in res/drawable/…
________Creating colors xml
________Creating styles xml
________Creating drawables xml v21
________Checking for firebase
________Creating provider_path xml
________Creating network_security_config xml
________Generating adaptive icon file
________Generating round adaptive icon file
________Generating adaptive icon background file
________Generating manifest file
________Attaching native libraries
________Attaching Android Archive (AAR) libraries
________Attaching component assets
________Invoking AAPT
AAPT time: 1.618 seconds
________Compiling source files
(compiling io/kodular/masaguep/Appkey/Screen1.yail to io.kodular.masaguep.Appkey.Screen1)
(compiling io/kodular/masaguep/Appkey/Ahome.yail to io.kodular.masaguep.Appkey.Ahome)

ERROR: io/kodular/masaguep/Appkey/Ahome.yail line 18: evaluating syntax transformer ‘if’ threw java.lang.StackOverflowError

ERROR: io/kodular/masaguep/Appkey/Ahome.yail line 19: evaluating syntax transformer ‘if’ threw java.lang.StackOverflowError

Kawa compile time: 1.694 seconds

This is the error, can only guess because of all the if statements you have…

3 Likes

Thanks for your help!!!

If your problem has been solved then mark Boban’s answer as solution.

At the moment I could not solve anything!!!

You can not expect help if you don’t give any info about your app.

How many

do you have, 2 or 200?

I have no intention of arguing about my answer because I only answered that it does not solve the problem. I want to clarify that thanks to appybuilder I lost all my projects I wanted to switch to kodular and they gave me all errors and yet I did not make problems. Now I find that I had to spend a whole month to pass a whole project from appybuilder to kodular so that later it does not work and in appybuilder it compiled. However all this I do not think I have complained. To finish kodular sends me every day detection of access to my account illegally. And yet I don’t think I have complained.

clarifying that I thank Boban who is the only one who answered me and tries to help me. Thank you

sorry boban, but i don’t know if i have to send you the file aia to understand where i went wrong. thank you

You might do that…

Btw, Happy anniversary on Kodular :cake:

1 Like

@Boban first time you are wrong because Tomorrow will be the anniversary of @masaguep :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

TimeZone

bild

2 Likes

Thank you guys. Hi boban you send aia appkery project. Good day

Sorry Boban, on which email I send the file. I tried to do it on the community one but it gave an error. Thank you

Upload your aia file to google drive or so, then PM me the link…

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1etKDWUnsGEWgcrzVlHJwKk_1859WWKmA/view?usp=sharing

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.