Publish Paid app on Google Play store

Thanks @bodymindpower

1 Like

Hey you are saying this but bodymindpower option is completely opposite from yours.

1 Like

I said what I know about that :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: you can follow any answer but keep in mind google policy is very confusing for all even for big companies. I see many illegal apps also with huge download in playstore without suspension. So this is very confusing how google determine their rules

1 Like

The thing you are going to do is only possible if you have several or other Console Account, then this procedure can be done by changing keys of the app,
But if you are producing a new app ( that is same) in same console, it will not allow you to post the app again.
Also the main point to remember is that when we publish a new app to Play Store, we have go through several mandatory questionnaires, whether your app is paid or not. If you choose it to free, you will never be allowed to make it paid. But if you go with paid, you can make it free. :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Yeah, very true i developed an app about coronavirus for helping peoples in 2020 march, but google rejected that. But now even its been rejected i got notification to define whether its an news app or not :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: and i am also not able to choose because its been suspended. Seriously google is google

1 Like

But i think its not allowed to publish same app from different consoles. Its against policy.

Yeah and the most confusing part if deciding age for the app because if we choose less less may be our new app will be rejected by google.

1 Like

For example?

But this is not about (il-/) legal apps, but the question of whether, and under what circumstances, two or more apps are classified as “Repetitive Content” apps. And the exact criteria for this (new) algorithm doesn’t even seem to know the Google Play Dev Support. However, I was able to narrow this down sufficiently in dozens of emails and inquiries with Google.

1 Like

For example YouTube video and fb video downloader there are millions of apps with Same Project with some ui changes. And most of the apps are live and some apps are suspended.
Something depends on luck also.

What does this have to do with what I said?
If there weren’t any similar apps from different developers, there would be no competition at all. The only question here is which rules must be followed by a specific app developer (developer account) so that his / her apps are not classified (detected) as “Repetitive Content” apps.