Purple – Check NFC availability πŸŽ‰

:purple_circle: Purple

Purple, built exclusively[1] for Kodularβ„’ and with Rush, making it easier to build, allows any Kodularβ„’ developer to check the availability of NFC using a few blocks.

1 Purples icon is 128x128. The icon will appear larger when imported into App Inventor.

:dart: π™Ύπš—π™°πšπšŠπš™πšŠπšπšŽπš›πš‚πšπšŠπšπšŽπ™²πš‘πšŠπš—πšπšŽπš(πšŽπš—πšŠπš‹πš•πšŽπš : π™±πš˜πš˜πš•πšŽπšŠπš—) : πšŸπš˜πš’πš

The state of the NFC adapter has changed.

:lock: π™·πšŠπšœπš‚πšŽπšŒπšžπš›πšŽπ™½πšπšŒ() : π™±πš˜πš˜πš•πšŽπšŠπš—

Checks if secure NFC is supported.

:zap: π™Έπšœπ™½πšπšŒπ™΄πš—πšŠπš‹πš•πšŽπš() : π™±πš˜πš˜πš•πšŽπšŠπš—

If an NFC adapter exists, checks if NFC is enabled.

:lock: π™Έπšœπš‚πšŽπšŒπšžπš›πšŽπ™½πšπšŒπ™΄πš—πšŠπš‹πš•πšŽπš() : π™±πš˜πš˜πš•πšŽπšŠπš—

If secure NFC is supported, checks if secure NFC is enabled.

:zap: π™·πšŠπšœπ™½πšπšŒπ™°πšπšŠπš™πšπšŽπš›() : π™±πš˜πš˜πš•πšŽπšŠπš—

Checks if an NFC adapter exists.

:eye: πšƒπš˜πšπšπš•πšŽπ™°πšπšŠπš™πšπšŽπš›πš‚πšπšŠπšπšŽπš†πšŠπšπšŒπš‘πšŽπš›(πšπš˜πšπšπš•πšŽπš : π™±πš˜πš˜πš•πšŽπšŠπš—) : πšŸπš˜πš’πš

Toggle watching for NFC adapter state changes.

Download v0.1.0 (the latest)

To ensure compatibility, Purple supports Androidβ„’ 5.0 and higher.

:link: Download AIX

15 Likes

Great extension, may be helpful to me in my upcoming project :clap:

You may need to change the name for the event block OnAdapterStateChanged to only AdapterStateChanged because there is when before it :sweat_smile:

I like the way you write the topic :grin:

1 Like