Put Data From Firebase Into A List

Screenshot: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/688891656677752891/689320548207165522/FBData.PNG

What I would like to have is a card with a list that shows what is at 3 and 4 (a list with 3, 4 and anything else that is added).

Then when the user clicks on one of the items in the list (3, 4 etc.) a new card appears with the values in that category. (so if someone presses on the 3 a card with 3a and 3b with their value in texts.

Anyone know how to do this or know where a tutorial for this is? I don’t know how to explain this very well so hopefully this makes sense.

Anyone able to help? I’ve seen a tutorial using json but it was for thunkable.

you have to set project bucket as 3/4 and get tag list, when tag list got, show that list as list view, and when use click on 3, then use another firebase, set project bucket as 3, and get tag list, when firebase2 got tag list, then use for each item in list(tag list) get value, tag(each item) and when got value, add item to list (new empty list) item (got value) and show that list to any text.

I don’t know what 3/4 is so i can’t set the bucket to it.

2 is the user id and 1 is the category for the ids. 3/4/5/6/7 etc are pre-set by the user along with 3a/3b etc.

3 and 4 are your inner nodes. as i can see in photo. and when you can get tag list it will get every thing inside that.