Quiz app - possible with kodular?

The application is a guessing game. We will have a list of questions and contestants will try to find the answer to the question that will be asked randomly from this list. The closest guess will be the winner of that question. For example, “How many men are there in the world?” The answer to this question is an estimated 3.5 billion. One of the competitors answered “1 billion” and the other answered “4 billion”. The competitor, whose answer is “4 billion”, will be the winner of this question. There will be 21 questions in total. The player who wrote the most accurate prediction in 21 questions will win the contest.

1-I want to have a control panel where I will write the questions. (I want Airtable at this point ) Random questions will be selected from the list of questions and the competitors will be asked.

2-While registering for the application, Name, Surname, Username (mail) and password information will be requested; Login with username and password.

3-After logging in, the contestant who wants to play a game with his friend will be notified to his friend after entering his friend’s username. The game will open after the friend says “Play” to the notification. (I think OneSignal needed)

4- Each question will be 45 seconds. There will be a clock and will count from 45 to 0

5- Answers will only be entered as numerical values.

6- I want a funny music during the game. I will give it to you.

7- I said that I want the app with Thunkable or Kodular. I want all files.

I will help for design of the app. I may have more requests. I write them during the testing of the application.

2 Likes

Yes , I just made it yesterday test.apk (5.4 MB)

2 Likes

congratulations for your app but my app is not same

2 Likes

Yes, such app is possible. Only you have to spend enough time and some logics, but you have to work hard for this.

2 Likes

Talking about the possibility then yes everything you have mentioned can be achieved by using kodular.

I didn’t get you actual question, you need the resources so that you can build this app by yourself or you want to outsource this work so that a person can work in accordance with your features and requirements.

If you want to build this by yourself, as a starting point here is the first step to enable register and login by using email and password also with the OTP functionality.

1 Like

I know that I have to spend time. But I need logic and code. For example, I have a question list in Airtable. How can I list the questions on a text label random? I couldn’t solve this. Can you show me blocks?

1 Like

Here is the #opensource quiz app. Made by @Alapjeet
Scholar IQ ( Quiz App with Admin App)

1 Like

So this is more a request. You want to hire someone for making this app for you. I think no one will do that work for you for free. Maybe 10 $/hour should be a realistic offer. Interested people could contact you per pm.

thanks for interset

do it step by step and learn from examples
for example App Inventor Tutorials and Examples: Advanced Features | Pura Vida Apps

there are also quiz extensions available
for example Quiz Maker Extension by Marco
for the extensions directory see here App Inventor Extensions | Pura Vida Apps

for new questions please start a new thread…
see for example How to pick a random item from a list without picking duplicates?

A very good way to learn App Inventor or Kodular is to read the free Inventor’s Manual here in the AI2 free online eBook App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps … the links are at the bottom of the Web page. The book ‘teaches’ users how to program with AI2 blocks.
There is a free programming course here Course In A Box and the aia files for the projects in the book are here: App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps
How to do a lot of basic things with App Inventor are described here: How do you...? .

Also do the tutorials Tutorials for MIT App Inventor to learn the basics of App Inventor, then try something and follow the Top 5 Tips: How to learn App Inventor

Taifun

3 Likes

Try this it also made from kodular and connect to airtable with admin panel

Download Quiz Pool App now and earn paytm cash https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dev.quizpool

1 Like

How can I make random question ? I use airtable for question .Pls suggest me

From airtable you receive lists so @Manish_chonkar see @Taifun 's suggestions .