Recover Kodular Account

Hello Diego, please help me out. I forgot my google account password but fortunately my kodular password is same as google. I tried too much things to recover account, but due to one time login google unable to verify that’s me. can you help me? so I can provide you gmail ID along with I have a proof of it.

1 Like

Hello Diego, please help me out. I forgot my google account password but fortunately my kodular password is same as google. I tried too much things to recover account, but due to one time login google unable to verify that’s me. can you help me? so I can provide you gmail ID along with I have a proof of it.

please help me diego only hope is you now… :pensive:

1 Like

I am sorry, but we cannot grant you access to an account which is identified by an email address without access to the email address.
Try to recover it from Google, as they have multiple options for this kind of cases.

2 Likes

i have email address and during login it comes along with otp but otp which come on gmail i cant get it because gmail logged out. just little help. already frustated too much days wasted. please

1 Like

Please send me an email to [email protected] from the account you want to recover.

1 Like

too much google recovery options tried but cant, how I cant get otp simply on logged out gmail id, google says not enough data to verify, because gmail id is latest. i have console account my projects on it.

1 Like

I have sent video of proof… I’m glad in your response thanks…

1 Like

Hello Diego S I R, had you got video i just sent on email… I sent email by two gmail accounts both are mine… [email protected] [email protected]

1 Like

diego im still exciting and waiting like stuart little. A little hope… please help :worried:

1 Like

Try to open your gmail in browser https://mail.google.com/ then try to login with your email id. If you logged in successfully then you will got your account back​:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I tried every option to get my account back. To my gmail id there is only mobile number connected. when i try to forgot password they send otp on mobile which verified successfully then they send otp on gmail, but gmail is not active in any device I am unable to get it. and again they provide another way option. when i click on another way they says ''not enough data to verify its you." along this i tried account recovery option. support and help of google option but not working.

1 Like

Are you tried to login in gmail from the https://mail.google.com ? Or tell me, Is gamil id show in your device but you unable to login (those gmail your try to recover) ?

1 Like

I have created gmail on 25th june from cyber cafe… I linked mobile to it… I logged out from there… On tomorrow i forgot password unfortunately i not saved it. Next day google doesn’t allow to login. By clicking forgot password google sent otp to mobile number which verified successfully. next they send otp on that gmail but gmail not active in any device. And when i tried “Try Another way” they says not enough data to verify its you. You can create another gmail id.
I also tried to login with same computer of cyber cafe along with same IP address, till they says not enough data. I am trying since a week but not got any solution. Google not providing proper solution.

What I tried?
forgot password from same computer with same IP address
by entering otp of mobile number
account recovery option of google support
much more videos reffered from you tube, but final answer is not enough data

That’s why I’m begging to kodular staff to give password of that kodular account which is same as google account to login into google account.

1 Like

I think kodular does not have your google account password they don’t know your password of your gamil account.

Try to open gamil website and logged in, if you logged in gamil website then you will got your account easily :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I tried from too much browser’s, Trying since week, so guess that what i had done yet…
I want kodular account password. So I can login via password in google account.

Are you tried in same computer or same browser where you logged sometimes.

2 Likes

Yes I tried by same computer actually mail id created from that computer and only one time logged in. After logout i clear history and cookies, I think thats why it unable to recognized?

Yes, cookies was the important for that. There is no any other way to get account. This is the only way to try to remember the password
Goodluck​:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

i tried to remember but another way is kodular support diego is helping out.

I have an advice to you that do not make such a habit that you can sign-up to a new Gmail account every time you pick up any mobile / laptop etc etc.

some things should be kept permenant if you keep changing your identity time to time, in this way there is a lot of confusion, you cannot help yourself. how other will help you?