Recover Kodular Account

I use different play console account for every app. To safe it from another. Google can do anything at anytime without any explanation. That’s why…
And the other thing about help. Everyone is a human not robot… so if humanity is there in kodular staff then I will got my solution…

Only when you’re breaching their TOS. They don’t just go around suspending apps or accounts for no reason.

Kodular is under no obligation to help you out here. In any case, they might not even have access to the password so you’d be out of luck. Don’t use terms like “ humanity is there in kodular staff ” to try and shame or blackmail Kodular staff into helping you with a problem you created.

I have experiene with also TOS but you know that we dont use location in app but in data safety they says you use location so keep add in data safety even if we dont drag location component. So don’t tell about TOS of google. I know that better. from other platform there is no need of privacy policy required to play store but from kodular app needs privacy policy. Why? I don’t know. So I keep apps separately.

Problems always raised by consumers, so it matters how the company supports…

This is not a problem created by a Kodular issue, it’s a problem created by you and really has nothing do with Kodular. It’s between you and Google. If Kodular can help they will, but if not then that’s too bad.

I know that, that’s why I’m acting like poor. Its like that, you got a glass of water in desert. So waiting for miracle… hope is everything…

Finally I remembered the password… thanks Sg_king for support…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.