RecyclerView Extension - Create Recycler View With Any Design (Grid Supported) [PAID]

This extension allows you to create any recycler view with any design dynamically, A Recycler View Is a type of list which don’t makes mobile laggy or fills the ram(It works freely)

Thanks to @chaimk and @Henry for sponsoring this extension :smiley: !

It can be a grid or a single list, like if you give row count 1 then it will be a normal recycler view

It is much easier to use, Create component by name and use anyComponent to set property or catch event.

AnyComponent Idea inspired from [F/OS] - Dynamic Components Extension (for every component) 2.0

Blocks

gridrecyclerview1

Usage Demo

Buy

PayTM - 1000 INR
PayPal - 17.5 USD

9 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Community official language is english.
BTW, great extension @Atom_Developer :+1: :partying_face:

1 Like

A Recycler View Is Much different than a Normal ListView.

1 Like

Thanks a lot @Mohamed_Tamer :smile:.

1 Like

Nice Extension,
Good job, dear Atom_Developer :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:
Keep up your very good work !
Thanks a lot.

:hushed:.that’s great.can you elaborate more about the different between recycle view.& any feature to load image fast as compare to normal dynamic list extension?

Thanks!

…It is surely not related to images :confused:

A recycler view is a listview which processes things when the item is visible to the user on the screen,it can be useful to load data one by one or also preventing high ram usage,lags…there are many uses .
Post explaining recyclerview - What is RecyclerView in Android and how does it work? - Quora

1 Like

Yeah!i did a mistake​:grin:.but in a list we need also load image fast.async image loader & that type extension doesn’t give up well loading speed.that’s why i ask this question. Any solution you have?

It depends on the user network speed. A recyclerview will work in the way it is made to work. We can optimize the code little bit but we can not increase or decrease the loading speed. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Amazing Extension :heart: :+1:

What is the point of “sponsoring” an extension?

5 Likes

Good extension, keep it up.

Image Loader Extension

Thanks a lot @D_Apps and @Powertech_Development :innocent:

1 Like

This is the answer :+1:t2:

3 Likes

How can we set property of components which is not available in any component like Alignment, Text Bold, Text Alignment etc.

In dynamic Components extension we can set through Set property block but in this extension how can we?

If I am not wrong this extension is for creating Recycler view and the same is not for setting any component’s designer properties like :point_down:

Well,I think I should add the the block for it :+1:

Well,it depends on components inside kodular so everything can be created and set property like it is in kodular :+1:
I will add the set property block​:+1::+1: