Return identical values

Return identical values

Guys, how are you? I’m having trouble creating an interaction. I have two options “Procuro” and “Tenho”. When someone completes the information “Procuro” for they have to receive everything “Tenho” is the same and return the ids in “igual”. Is it possible?

What you are asking is if you can make the values of “iguel” to be the list of index of ALL other entries that share the same value?

The answer is of course, yes. But you will have to write the code for it.

By the way, why in your example is it that “47” has “igual” of 15 and 50, but that 15 and 50 only have 47?
Should’t 15 have 47 and 50, and 50 have 15 and 47?

‘By the way, why in your example is it that “47” has “igual” of 15 and 50, but that 15 and 50 only have 47?
Should’t 15 have 47 and 50, and 50 have 15 and 47?’

because of the option type column. The value I seek cannot receive offer of demand, only I have. and I have not got from I have, I just seek.

I didn’t express myself well. There is a form where I inform that ‘I look for’ (column tipodeopcao), ‘house’ (tipodeimovel), ‘2 bedrooms’ (qtdedorms) up to ‘200 thousand’ (valordoimovel). And you report that ‘has’, ‘house’, ‘2 bedrooms’ up to ‘200 thousand’. In my search I get the id of your offer and you get the id of my search. I need to return similar data (id’s) in the ‘igual’ column. I am using airtable.

As long as you know the rules to make your list, I guess I do not have to understand the details.

Do you mean to ask whether two or more same entries have the same ID?

I attached a picture of what I need …
See if you can understand that.

I need to return this query and I don’t know how to create the blocks in kodular along with airtable.

These are the two tables. When the table rows are the same (not counting the id column), I would like to return a list with the ids of the same rows. And save in the same column, too, the ids of the rows that are equal. I tried in the airtable community, but I was informed that it is only possible to search through the api and, besides the search, insert the result in the table.

Someone to help me?

airtable doesn’t support this function this can achive in mysql query because you write query according to you.
i don’t know this works or not but try this
create a third table which is relation between both tables using this guide to do this

as i didn’t use airtable so i can’t demonstrate

Tks! Is it possible import in a list filter the same values?

If I use this structure … how do I assemble the blocks to return what I am looking for?

Send complete database photo of your sql database

Table tenho

Table procuro