Reverse list not working

I would like to say sorry , because my english is not good. Please try to understand.

I have created app which can be used to download extension ( like deephost ) .

I set reverse list block in column , it is working but when i use reverse list in cell i got a error message.
Is there any way to fix that error . This is my block . i can’t remove reverse list because it must be use there. Please help me. Thanks in advance

Maybe the value you get is not a list. Check with is a list? block.

I am getting value from a different cell.
This is my blocks from beginning.!

So you are NOT getting a list. You are calling to get a cell.
What do you exactly want your output to be?

I want to get cell data and display them in reverse

Remove reverse block.
Make the order you want here
Capture

I make column data in reverse because when i add data in my airtable base , new data come first , but when i click in cardview , i am getting data from another cell . suppose i click in first cardview then i got data from last cardview. This is my problem

Jusy add sort by time in airtable :wink:
Problm will get end even without reverse list block

How to do that i am not getting that option in airtable ? I only get option to sort in acending and decending order .

Ok above your coulms you will find an option with name “sort by”
Now you have to create a coulm of date so that every record should have its date of entrance
Now add sort by date column
Your problm will get solved
And mark it as solution :wink:

1 Like

I will mark it as a solution but I didn’t find

do you have any images?

1 Like

I said create a new column at right side and s
Set it as date formate then set sort by to sort by date column
Sory but at this time i have no images

1 Like

I did it , Thank you for helping me,

1 Like

U r welcom
Keep doing good work​:+1:

hope your blessing will work on me​:grin:

1 Like

Did this extension belongs to you then no problem else you have permission from developers to show her extension on your app and you can’t monetize this type of app

I have not use any extension , i made this using dynamic cardview. I didn’t made it for monitization. I am learning to make app on kodular platform .

The extension you are showing to download or this is just dummy data

This is dummy , actually i used kodular download component. I don’t know how to set file name so i add "random integer " in filename :grin::grin::grin:. Is there any way to get file name ?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.