#RUN_TIME_ERROR

I was not satisfied with the components in kodular, based on the project i was working on, so i decided to make my own components, so i started learning java, i went ahead to download the necessary soft wares including app inventor sources, setting up was a challenge, it took 3 days to figure out but i did it anyway, after compiling a program with the gitbash, which was successful, the extension was finally ready, i imported to my project, and arranged blocks and dowloaded the project, this is what it keeps showing me;
io
Please all extension developers, i need help…

1 Like

Can you tell about extension?so it wl be easy to figure out error

This is happening because an activity with that name, doesn’t exist. You should also not be adding slashes in your package name if you are.

you might want to ask inthe open source group https://community.appinventor.mit.edu/c/open-source-development
Taifun

1 Like

3 posts were split to a new topic: Runtime error while using pdf view extension by deephost

PM me if you need help

sorry, but this is a community, which means, we share the answers to everyone and not by PM
everyone should be able to learn from the issues of others… thank you…

Taifun

4 Likes

sorry but @AvTaar said something

i was not clear to it as he did not made extension and it would be off topic so i simply said him to pm me problem

and i dont solve answers in pm i say people to start new topic if anyone pm me with exact problem

this could have been your answer here in in this thread
you might want to follow this advice next time
thank you

Taifun

4 Likes