Runtime error not allowed to access cell location

what is not allowed to access cell location I have requested the location permission correctly, and my application does not require gps function components, and I have the right to obtain base station information, why do I keep repeating this error

Please be clearer in stating your query so that we can help you better. :slight_smile:

are you using an Android 10 device for your tests?

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select “Download Blocks as Image”. You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

3 posts were split to a new topic: I want to add an icon to the map, but I get INVALID INPUT MARKERS

ok, so what was the solution to your problem?
this community is to help each other…
and your answer can help others with the same issue in future… thank you…

Taifun
PS: for new questions please start a new thread…

1 Like

The solution is to set the block to be executed in any logic block after the screen is initialized. Because the expansion of the screen is too fast to respond to the attributes to be checked in the future, an error occurs. I guess it should be the cause of the error.The solution is to set the block to be executed in any logic block after the screen is initialized. Because the expansion of the screen is too fast to respond to the attributes to be checked in the future, an error occurs. I guess it should be the cause of the error.

ok, thank you.
I moved your of topic question into a new thread…

Taifun

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.