Rush • A new and improved way of building extensions

Hi Shreyash i think rush needs a update as it not uses the latest version of ai2 sources.

Sorry, I’m pretty busy with my studies at the moment and therefore, have paused the development of Rush for time being. That doesn’t mean I’ve abandoned the project. I will restart working on it as my schedule loosens.

Also, it’s worth mentioning that since Rush is open-source you are free to contribute your desired features. Just open a PR on GitHub and I will happily merge it.

7 Likes

Hello Young @Shreyash !

You being one of the great contributors to the Kodular platform, no need to apologize.

We thank you and the other great contributors!

:+1:
:clap:

7 Likes

Excuse me, can you delete your message number 23 or change my name which is the first one,
because i deleted my account but my name is still there, if possible i thank you a lot

Kind regards

And what was your previous username ?

1 Like

Did you mean me??

If possible i just want him remove my comment in his comment.

Why would you want to do that?

1 Like

Why i would not want that!
i just deleted my account and i wanna start from scratch and that is all

Of Course if possible for you, i really thank you

Hey @Shreyash hope you are doing fine. I have a suggestion for the dependencies resolver that you plan to add in rush. The aapt tools used by android android studio can be used to generate R.java files through commandline. But I am really bad at command-line tools. Hopefully you would be able to understand it easily and add it to rush as it would simplify process of extension development. I do know that it can’t work with layout, drawables etc but still it would be useful for ids, colors and strings etc. We can talk further about it. Thanks.

1 Like

If only for R.java files, it is pretty easy to generate them, you could write your own script, here was mine some months ago

https://themoonlight.tech/gen

4 Likes

Hey @Xoma Thanks. What should be the input? aar file?

1 Like

you will type the package name of the library and upload R.txt file, after few moments you will receive a generated java file.

2 Likes
> M.H@MH MINGW32 ~/Desktop
> $  rush upgrade
> info Fetching data...
> erro Something went wrong:
> DioError [DioErrorType.other]: HandshakeException: Handshake error in client (OS Error:
>         CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED: certificate has expired(../../third_party/boringssl/src/ssl/handshake.cc:359))
> #0      DioMixin.assureDioError (package:dio/src/dio_mixin.dart:819)
> #1      DioMixin._dispatchRequest (package:dio/src/dio_mixin.dart:678)
> <asynchronous suspension>
> #2      DioMixin.fetch.<anonymous closure>.<anonymous closure> (package:dio/src/dio_mixin.dart:586)
> <asynchronous suspension>

@zainulhassan I had also worked on a similar kind of tool as an app . :grin:

RConverter.apk (4.9 MB)

AIA(NIOTRON) : RConverter.aia (86.5 KB)

3 Likes

Can you try again? It should work now.

2 Likes

Welcome back, thanx I will try it

Error :

M.H@MH MINGW32 ~/Desktop
$ rush upgrade
info Fetching data...
erro Something went wrong:
DioError [DioErrorType.other]: HandshakeException: Handshake error in client (OS Error:
        CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED: certificate has expired(../../third_party/boringssl/src/ssl/handshake.cc:359))
#0      DioMixin.assureDioError (package:dio/src/dio_mixin.dart:819)
#1      DioMixin._dispatchRequest (package:dio/src/dio_mixin.dart:678)
<asynchronous suspension>
#2      DioMixin.fetch.<anonymous closure>.<anonymous closure> (package:dio/src/dio_mixin.dart:586)
<asynchronous suspension>

The command is working for me .

2 Likes

Also working fine on Linux:

:~$ rush upgrade
info Fetching data...
info Starting download... [1 MB]
                                                   (100% done)
info Download complete; performing post download tasks...
info Done! Rush was successfully upgraded to v1.2.5

2 Likes