Secret Message - Text Encryption & Decryption

Yes. When you go to Google Play it says you have ads and IAP.

2 Likes

It is for removing ads, VIP support line ( I will contact to the VIP members and then normal members via contact), And It supports me…I did not put too much. Just Rs.20. I have only 2 banner ads in my app.

1 Like

There are free apps that have 256 AES end-to-end encryption and no ads at all.

Why would someone use your app? Who are your target audience? And also are you using Firebase to store the messages?

3 Likes

Nice app and very clean UI :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Thanks for your appreciation @Aditya_Singh

2 Likes

Do you think AES is end-to-end encryption?
If yes then you are probably wrong.
Please read this:

3 Likes

Nice & Minimal UI :+1:

Also, (#offtopic) Are you seriously 13?!

2 Likes

Yeah, I am 13.

2 Likes

I think I understand now.

2 Likes

You have acquired much knowledge as a 13yr old.
I’m 14 btw :grin: Nice to meet you!

2 Likes

Hello @deanart2012, Please don’t discourage me even if you don’t want to encourage. If a lots of people encourage me. I can improve myself.

2 Likes

Great App and the UI is also good.

2 Likes

I’m not discouraging you. I just didn’t understand how your app worked. It seemed like it’s a fancy version of Whatsapp but with less functionality, ads and IAP. Now I know better. Keep up the good work.

2 Likes

Thanks for appreciating me.

2 Likes

Thanks! Sorry If I’ve said anything wrong.

1 Like

This app is very good with very good UI. It also has much feature like ability to copy text

1 Like

Thanks @rizu

1 Like

Welcome @Jaxparrow

1 Like

Hi @Jaxparrow, please next time edit your other topic. You get one topic per app you present here.

1 Like

Hello @Peter,
I flagged the Old Topic and It is deleted before publishing the new one. It was deleted by @Mika . I created a new one because I wanted a new fresh topic apart from that.