Secret Message - Text Encryption & Decryption

I’m not discouraging you. I just didn’t understand how your app worked. It seemed like it’s a fancy version of Whatsapp but with less functionality, ads and IAP. Now I know better. Keep up the good work.

2 Likes

Thanks for appreciating me.

2 Likes

Thanks! Sorry If I’ve said anything wrong.

1 Like

This app is very good with very good UI. It also has much feature like ability to copy text

1 Like

Thanks @rizu

1 Like

Welcome @Jaxparrow

1 Like

Hi @Jaxparrow, please next time edit your other topic. You get one topic per app you present here.

1 Like

Hello @Peter,
I flagged the Old Topic and It is deleted before publishing the new one. It was deleted by @Mika . I created a new one because I wanted a new fresh topic apart from that.

If everyone does that it will be a lot of work for the mods or devs. Editing you original topic is something you can do yourself.

2 Likes

Next Time I’ll do that.

For checking password combination and how many years ir time it takes by computer and super computer use this website
http://password-checker.online-domain-tools.com/
It gives all information whether your password is hacked by brute forcing or is dictionary word

1 Like

Yeah that’s why i post this to check key of yours, how much secure

1 Like

It’s actually 6.03 followed by 44 zeroes. It’s not 1 followed by 25326 zeroes.

It’s still a big number but as high as you state.

1 Like

:sob: Sorry…I just multiplied it… Anyway thanks for notifying me.

1 Like

Good job! UI look great…don’t be discouraged

1 Like

Congratulations Jack, you’re amazing, I don’t remember what I was doing around 13 yrs old. :slight_smile:
I’ve one question if you have answer.
To get published, current Google play policy is API 28 which is for Android 9 & above. I’ve build my app here with that API-28 (screen_1>advanced properties> min SDK) & recently published but my app shows incompatible to lower android versions (most devices I found nearby).
How do you build/ modify your apk to be compatible with older Android versions while it’s ready to get published?

1 Like

If you set minimum API-28 then only apps with API-28 can install.

1 Like

if I don’t set API-28, my app won’t be published in Google play, am I right?

Wrong!
Read his answer once again:

If you will set min api to 28 then devices running on and above 28 (Android 9) can run/install your app.

That would be a nightmare. How are you sending AES keys from one device to another?

2 Likes