Secret Message - Text Encryption & Decryption

There is a dangerously arbitrary gap between those two steps. Please accept the fact that you need separate encryption and decryption keys for secure communication. RSA exists for a reason.

2 Likes

Except it won’t…? What’s your point? We’re talking about end-to-end encryption and encryption in the context of communication. For drive encryption, the scenario is completely different.

Well, sharing the encryption key and encrypted message to the same person doesn’t mean “encryption” at all. Because it is the same as sending a plain text to someone.

Also, you said that you are using Firebase, so you actually have the ability to read people’s messages which created by this app and you didn’t included that in your Privacy Policy.

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)

Now you’re running away because you don’t like what others have to say?

4 Likes

Don’t get afraid of questions…they make you more strong both mentally and emotionally :100:

2 Likes

i-- dont know what to say

If you can’t take criticism you won’t get far. That’s the brutal reality.

What you got today was constructive criticism. We all appreciated the fact that you have made an app, uncovered a fatal flaw, and tried to explain a fix to the problem:

I hope you’ll make the necessary changes and return with an improved version of your app. :smile:

4 Likes

Hi everyone
Lets forget this topic for some time to give enough time to @Jaxparrow to think.
I also need some time to collect memes posted in this topic :innocent:

3 Likes

are you a meme collector?

After collecting share with me please :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

I’d say it’s because we give great importance to the Community, but I digress. It’s better not to antagonize the most active users. :wink:

@Peter this topic has lived and died; kindly lock the thread.

???
wdym??

You implied that those who check the Community often are jobless. Not a smart move. :joy:

1 Like

No? Why???

Because the thread no longer serves a purpose.

That’s not nice… what if our job is to moderate the community?

1 Like

That’s no job
As Peter Said, “that is Voluntarily”

I’m gonna unlist and close this topic. It became completely off-topic.

2 Likes