Set wallpaper as home screen is not working properly

i have created a wallpaper app before the Draco Version 1.3B.0 update. Set as Wallpaper was working properly image fit the screen properly, but now its not, now its zoomed in too much, looks image is stretched.

for example the set as lock screen wallpaper option is awesome, just like i wanted, its perfect, set as home screen had the same type of set as function before the latest update,

i request the developer to take a look into this.

1 Like

We did not change anything on the old block

1 Like

but its not working like before update, maybe the set as lockscreen option affecting the set as homescreen somehow, just thinking. :thinking:

Hi, I’m going through the same thing as you with my wallpaper application. The wallpaper of the lock screen is perfect, but the one set in the Home is stretched too much and does not look as it should.

It should be noted that this happens on devices where the screen is more elongated, in my case the screen is of resolution 2340x1080.

The wallpaper component should scale the image to the width and height automatically and look perfect.

techcvr, Did you find a way to solve this problem? Hi, I’m going through the same thing as you with my wallpaper application. The wallpaper of the lock screen is perfect, but the one set in the Home is stretched too much and does not look as it should.

It should be noted that this happens on devices where the screen is more elongated, in my case the screen is of resolution 2340x1080.

The wallpaper component should scale the image to the width and height automatically and look perfect.

Techcvr, did you find a way to solve this problem? If so and you share what you could do, I would be very grateful.