[FREE] Shadow Puzzle - Learning Game for Kids V8.0

Introduction

Hi Koders!
I created this game named Shadow Puzzle (Just for Fun :blush:). Its a simple puzzle game for small kids.
Please feel free to share your feedback & suggestions.

Features :

• Multiple Categories
  • Multiple Themes
  • Unlimited Puzzles

Screenshots

Release Notes

Last Updated On : 2022-08-25T18:30:00Z

Aug 26 2022
  • Some Minor Improvements.
  • Bugs Fixed
  • Removed Ads
Jul 17 2022
  • Some Minor Improvements.
  • Bugs Fixed

Known Issues

NA

Download Link

Google Play Store : Shadow Puzzle V8.0 (10 Mb)

Please keep the app updated to the latest releases to avoid unexpected errors and bugs. If you still find any errors or bugs, feel free to share with us.

AIA File

Sorry but, I am not providing & selling aia files. Be aware of fraud messages and mails.

FAQ

Is Aia File available for everyone?

I am not providing & selling any aia files. Beaware of fraud messages and mails.

#Made with :kodular:

6 Likes

it looks amazing and ui is also impressive keep it up @AppyStudio

2 Likes

Thanks @luv.ak.tech

2 Likes

You win my :heartbeat: . Amazing ui

1 Like

Thank you @AryanGupta

1 Like

Amazing Ui. Keep it up.

1 Like

Thank you so much @App

Nice work and Creation @AppyStudio We are proud of you.

1 Like

Thanks for appreciation .
It means a lot for me.
@PapaNoob63

1 Like

We are here for motivate our users and make them feel good to make a precious kind of a apps.
I said once again Nice App.

2 Likes

I wonder how you make such beautiful UI.Congrats buddy @AppyStudio

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

1 Like

Nice puzzle! But encountered some bugs though :point_down:

1. My media volume is full. Inspite of that whenever I toggle the game sounds button or the provided volume button, an alert of ‘Please Increase Volume’ appears. Why is it so?

2. For the stages that are locked, if I click on The lock icon couple of times, the dialogue related to not enough flakes appears. After dismissing the dialogue, we are not able to click any where(a black layer appears on the screen). Recording :point_down:

Just for notifying player to keep the vlume increased so, that they would be able to listen the sound effects of the game.

May be its a fault from the extension which i used for showing custom dialogs. It only occurs after clicking multiple times on the unlock button.
I will try to fix this as soon as possible.

Thanks for your feedback.

There is no need of this I think… As if the user wants he/she increase or decrease the volume according their own preference.
You are just giving them option to enable/disable the game-sounds/volume. So there is no alert required.

1 Like

Thanks @Vaibhav for your suggestions. I will definitely do it in my next update.
Thanks a lot for your feedback.

Also,
It would be good to display 1000 instead of 1.00K here :point_down:

Just a suggestion though :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

First of all, I think this is a wonderful use of the DragAndDrop Extension and the UI looks beautiful!

I do have a few observations/suggestions though:

I noticed some Clipping of some the images when the animations are enlarging/reducing the size of the image:

The app locked up on the Loading Ads screen 1 time(Note: I never saw any ads.):

After reaching the Well Done milestone, if I press the refresh/reload button it says Well Done everytime.

When dragging the images I cannot see them because my finger blocks the view of the entire image.
Perhaps this won’t be the case with a child’s tiny finger but if the images were a little larger while dragging it might look better visually:

I think the
“Unlock at 2500*” should say something like “Use 2500* to unlock?”
And we should know how many * we have on this screen:

2 Likes